Ganaraska | Page 10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ganaraska

Ya seen it. If you were closer I would of considered it but fort9 sells those barkbusters for $112. (Don't need the turn signals)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Cool

Went today. Sketchy at first but once I got comfortable there was traction there. Started snowing in the afternoon and made it hard to see and got slick. Overall good day. Loving dirt so far. Extended the riding. season.
a5a65de126cb7052e83fc4b48ccc689b.jpg

Great pic.

Glad to see you got out for a ride, I did not end up going. I would have no issues with riding in those conditions either.

Putting the studded ice tires on will extend my season.

Where does one actually ride with studded tires?
Some frozen lake?
Great pic.

Glad to see you got out for a ride, I did not end up going. I would have no issues with riding in those conditions either.

Putting the studded ice tires on will extend my season.

Where does one actually ride with studded tires?
Some frozen lake?
Lakes are perfect,
although the studs work great on logs too, if the snowbanks have enough crust to carry you that's really fun, any gravel roads that have been plowed and remain fairly snow packed / icy are good too, studs do not track well on smooth exposed rock & that probably includes concrete.

Went today. Sketchy at first but once I got comfortable there was traction there. Started snowing in the afternoon and made it hard to see and got slick. Overall good day. Loving dirt so far. Extended the riding. season.
a5a65de126cb7052e83fc4b48ccc689b.jpg

holy crap thats more snow than I would expect this time of year

This was at the Petro on 115 by the McDonalds like 10 mins south. I was shocked when I saw all that snow.
c209430ec5870b768d513e70c95b5335.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks. I know I'll eventually try that
Lakes are perfect,
although the studs work great on logs too, if the snowbanks have enough crust to carry you that's really fun, any gravel roads that have been plowed and remain fairly snow packed / icy are good too, studs do not track well on smooth exposed rock & that probably includes concrete.

You'd be amazed at the traction on dirt in the winter on studded tires. It's awesome.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Sunday's looking like great weather for ganny. Last weekend for the year.

What's the weather like at the Ganny right now? The club enduro is going on right now if someone is able to report? I'm hoping to ride tomorrow.

I'll be there tomorrow. Weather is looking great.
What's the weather like at the Ganny right now? The club enduro is going on right now if someone is able to report? I'm hoping to ride tomorrow.

Algonquin park has a live video cam, does Ganny have one?
:lmao: don't go to it right now it'll be pitch black.

CMA is still the FIM enduro representation here are they not?

Barely sent using my failing vision

There's more than that on my street, and it's been there for a week. Don't come this way if you're out for a boot.

Conditions were not ideal. Tires kept washing out, too much slush. Packed it in early.

Back
Top Bottom