G2 is a MUST for cheap insurance, I learnin the hard way :( | GTAMotorcycle.com

G2 is a MUST for cheap insurance, I learnin the hard way :(

Uberfetus

Talked to the insurance lady and she said you cannot put a motorcycle under your own name and they look for G class experience for rates. How retarded considering I am almost full M and ride tons.... Life lesson, do not put off your god damn G2 !!!!!!!! GRRRRRRR

Insuring a DRZ400SM 2007, 19 years old own name + policy + course roughyl 160 FULL coverage. Beats all my buddies paying 250 a month for their cars. :D

Yeah, what? My insurance company doesn't even ask about your G.

What?? I was told that it didn't matter how long I drove for (20 something years)." It's all about the time on the bike". Just goes to show you. No matter what. If you want to drive or ride you need insurance and your going to take it up the bum.

Talked to the insurance lady and she said you cannot put a motorcycle under your own name and they look for G class experience for rates. How retarded considering I am almost full M and ride tons.... Life lesson, do not put off your god damn G2 !!!!!!!! GRRRRRRR

Insuring a DRZ400SM 2007, 19 years old own name + policy + course roughyl 160 FULL coverage. Beats all my buddies paying 250 a month for their cars. :D

I don't get it. You're mad because you have cheaper insurance than all your other friends? Haha

And the course doesn't lower your insurance.

Back
Top Bottom