Fusar. soon to be new to market helmet cam/communicator | GTAMotorcycle.com

Fusar. soon to be new to market helmet cam/communicator

don't know if anyone has seen or posted but some chat on other forums. looks like a game changer if can deliver unlike other crowd funding flops, zano the drone and skully the helmet

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/fusar-mohawk-make-any-helmet-smart#/

Just be aware that this would render, (under the HTA), your helmet no longer certified and could result in a ticket and tow home for the bike. Not to mention, with all the "activity" logged, would make a great piece of evidence in court against you. Which is the same for say a GoPro difference is this thing records a LOT more info. Just the accelerometer, alone would be great for nailing one for say a S172 charge. Thanks I will stick with a plain helmet and my handlebar mounted GoPro, doesn't show speeds etc, to be used in court..lol

Last edited:
Just be aware that this would render, (under the HTA), your helmet no longer certified and could result in a ticket and tow home for the bike. Not to mention, with all the "activity" logged, would make a great piece of evidence in court against you. Which is the same for say a GoPro difference is this thing records a LOT more info. Just the accelerometer, alone would be great for nailing one for say a S172 charge. Thanks I will stick with a plain helmet and my handlebar mounted GoPro, doesn't show speeds etc, to be used in court..lol

The chances of getting pulled over for having a helmet cam are slim unless you're already doing something stupid to begin with.

Based on how this helmet cam/comm is designed, it looks like it can be mounted using a go-pro mount therefore allowing the user to remove the device if needed. On a side note, cops probably won't even know what it is considering many cops I run in to have to ask if my contour roam mounted on my helmet is a camera.

That being said, I had at least 5 direct run-ins/talks with cops while riding and they either didn't care or complimented the fact that I'm riding with a helmet mounted cam.

Never heard of a rider being stranded having to tow their bike home solely because they had a helmet cam.

As for being used as evidence in court, same logic applies to what was mentioned earlier. Won't be used against you in court if you're not doing something stupid. If you're riding in a way which will land you with a 172 ticket, you'd be an idiot for recording it in the first place.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom