Fun rides north of Brampton. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Fun rides north of Brampton.

zeniceguy

Hey everyone, been off this site for a few years. Looking for a few more people to ride with north of Brampton.
We may stop for a coffee but only for a coffee, no parking lot chilling.

Not for new riders, but you don't need to be a racer.
To go on our rides you need to be able to ride your own pace and not try to keep up. Straight line speed is normally 10/20 over, corners is where the fun is at. We will be waiting at the end of the corners, doesn't matter how fast you are.

Will post rides for newer riders but not often.
If you just want to just chill or meet up for a coffee in in Shelburne.

River road runs!!!!...aka assassin time. Zeniceguy romping on his old gixxer unless there has been a change. I might be interested so post it up.

We have a whats app group dedicated for rides and meet ups, if interested feel free to PM me,

we tend to go to river rd/hockley and random back roads

Careful, I live in the area near river road and frequent these roads a lot. There has been an increased police presence there for speeding etc... ride safe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey everyone, been off this site for a few years. Looking for a few more people to ride with north of Brampton.
We may stop for a coffee but only for a coffee, no parking lot chilling.

Not for new riders, but you don't need to be a racer.
To go on our rides you need to be able to ride your own pace and not try to keep up. Straight line speed is normally 10/20 over, corners is where the fun is at. We will be waiting at the end of the corners, doesn't matter how fast you are.

Will post rides for newer riders but not often.
If you just want to just chill or meet up for a coffee in in Shelburne.
Sounds like something I’d be interested in. I live in Newmarket but often ride over to hockey valley. Let me know when you guys are goin. I’d love to come meet some of you

Careful, I live in the area near river road and frequent these roads a lot. There has been an increased police presence there for speeding etc... ride safe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was there on Sunday. RIDE check near the pub. No other questions. (Even though I was naked)

I go through hockey and river 4 or 5 times a week.
Just don't normally go to forks unless it is for a chill ride and coffee.

Where's this River Rd you guys are referring to? All I see for that is the little bit at the end of the Forks. Is that it??

Where's this River Rd you guys are referring to? All I see for that is the little bit at the end of the Forks. Is that it??

River road is North of Orangeville. Stay on Airport road, Or you can go North on 10. Turn right onto Hockley Valley road. Takes you onto Airport Road. Turn left. You will pass Mansfield Ski Club. It is about 2-3 clicks on your left hand side. It is highly possible you will pass it. Keep your eyes open for a small sign indicating a road on the left. Do not take the corner too hot as it is highly likely that there is gravel. Also do not cut it either, for obvious reasons. Perhaps you can Google it.
Hope this helps.

Other way to get to it is north on 10 except at 89 where 10 hangs a left, keep going straight, and keep going until you have to turn at a T. That's it. Turn right.

First timers take it easy. There are a few corners known to catch riders by surprise, sand/gravel is not unheard of, and cops are not unheard of.

Think I finally found it. It's noted as 20 Sideroad where it meets Airport Rd. but does change to River Rd a ways west of there where it forks South into River.

On Google Maps search for "668278 20 Sideroad, Mansfield, ON" - is that it where it meets Airport?

River Rd ends at the town of Kilgorie though? Don't see it going as far as Hwy 10.

Looking further I think this would work:

1. Set the GPS to Horning's Mills Community Hall (the west start point)
2. Set the GPS then to Heather Sansone Photography (the east end point just before Airport)

Back
Top Bottom