FS: LED Tail light for 1st gen 600RR modded for 2nd gen RR | GTAMotorcycle.com

FS: LED Tail light for 1st gen 600RR modded for 2nd gen RR

Status
Not open for further replies.

AF4iK

Site Supporter
SOLD

I just received my new tail light so I'm putting my old one up for sale. It's an integrated LED unit for a 1st gen Honda CBR600RR that has been modified to fit a second gen 600RR. I don't know if it'll still fit a 1st gen due to the mod so I'm targeting 2nd gen buyers who don't want to spend over $100 for a tail light. I'll say up front that it's not a 100% perfect fit. It looks fine on the bike but there is a gap and the light is a tight squeeze in the tail. Pics coming. Only reason I replaced it is because I bought an undertail that mates up to a matching IT.

All of the wiring has already been done and sealed with heat shrink tubing. I attached the OEM connectors so it's literally plug n' play, no splicing.

The unit itself is pretty nice. The blinkers are sequential LEDs and the light is plenty bright. Condition is 9/10 due to one small scratch that is pretty much unnoticeable. The backside is where I trimmed with a dremel (it ain't pretty but it's hidden anyway).

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...l-Light-for-Honda-CBR600RR-W0QQAdIdZ476026094

$30

$T2eC16hHJGEFFmltB5W!BRcG8mdIlQ~~48_20.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom