FS Alpinestars Carver Leather Jacket Size 44/54 | GTAMotorcycle.com

FS Alpinestars Carver Leather Jacket Size 44/54

Julz

Bought this last year at GP Bikes. Only wore it about 5 times as it's a bit big for me. I'm pretty sure it's the Carver jacket if I'm wrong feel free to correct me. You can purchase a separate track pants and it will attached to the zipper if you want to track or go for an aggressive riding ;). Jacket was $399 brand new selling it for $220 obo. Below is a copy/paste description from Alpinestars.

Race-bred Construction

• Cut from premium 1.3mm full-grain leather for exceptional durability, abrasion resistance and comfort.
  • Multiple-stitched main seam construction greatly enhances tear resistance.
  • Extended, reinforced Aramidic fiber stretch panels on the torso, arms, crotch, and back of the knees ensure an optimal riding fit.
  • Alpinestars exclusive aerodynamic and ventilated Dual Density back hump enhances cooling performance.
  • Silicon embossed shoulder reinforcement.
Proven Protection

• Removable, CE certified GP protectors in the elbows and shoulders feature injection molded shells and dual density foam padding.
  • Integrated PE foam padding on the torso, hips, coccyx and upper arms.
  • Snap-in connection system for the CE level 2 certified Bionic Race Back Protector.
Performance and Practicality

• Lightweight, contoured mesh calf panels.
  • Removable/washable mesh liner with built-in stretch inserts that work with the outer flex zones for an enhanced riding fit.
  • Flat profile YKK Semi Auto Lock wrist zippers.
  • Full circumference zipper attaches the jacket and pants.

IMG_1308_zps2f973969.jpg

IMG_1303_zps017a1b8a.jpg

IMG_1306_zps2f2cf824.jpg

IMG_1305_zpsa00ca750.jpg

IMG_1309_zpsb75825dd.jpg

Alpinestars-Carver-Two-Piece-Leather-Suit.jpg

Last edited:
Bump..remember it's OBO give a reasonable offer. Keep in mind if you buy this new it's $399+tax.

Lowered to $220

Back
Top Bottom