fs 2001 honda vtr 1000 | GTAMotorcycle.com
  • Please use the new GTAM Classified section. Check it out HERE

fs 2001 honda vtr 1000

uchi

thought id put this up there. selling my 2001 honda vtr 1000 firestorm. bike has about 56000 km on the chassis and around 20000 on the motor. the regulator just died, ive got someone coming over tonight hopefully to look at it and then ill order the replacement part for it and install it. has a brand new battery, back tire has less than 500 km on it. front tire is from last year but has lots of life. its got a bi xenon projector headlight setup from theretrofitsource.com. bar end mirror, im running one but i have the other side. mirror block off plates.
Jardine black SP one high mounts shortened 5"
D.I.D evr3 chain
AFAM -1/+2 sprockets
dynojet jet kit
racetech springs with heavier fluid
03 gsxr 750 calipers
galfer ss brake lines
ebc 320 mm rotors
brand new ebc hh pads
k6 radial master
gsxr solo tail with undertail
speedohealer
shindy daytona damper
t rex no cut frame sliders
cbr flush mounts
pazzo knock off shorty levers, the good kind
also ill include the stock rotors
ive also made rear set spacers to raise the rear sets up and back a little. ferodo clutch and ebc clutch springs went in 500 km ago along with honda oil. fresh coolant went in this year aswell and motul brake fluid went in at the end of last year. comes with a spare set of rims aswell. theres also a lower fairing i just bought for it thats sitting in primer. itll come with the bike aswell. asking $4500 or best offer. located in the niagara area. bike has always been left on a battery tender.
also ill include all the spare parts form the bikes, original levers, original subframe, and anything else ive got kicking around for it.

also im willing to trade for a newer fuel injected 1000 cc bike. ive got a 2003 honda 400 ex atv ill include in the trade, its got a nice list of goodies
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]2003 honda 400 ex
13t/39t
sparks +6 key
fmf slip on
k&n filter
drilled air box
dynojet jet kit
new maxxis zilla rear tires
renthal bars
dg bumper
hid hi beam
also ive got a race carrier with larger bearings ill include with this
and thats also always been kept on a battery tender. let me know what you have.

or, and this is a last minute add on, ill trade both of my bikes, second bike is a 98 zx6r thats in the process of becoming a track bike. its currently sitting in the garage with the plastics off. has a brembo 19x20 master, 97+ gsxr 600 calipers. 2009 zx6r shock, hindle header and can.

25fbff18.jpg

DSC_4880.jpg

hid.jpg

DSC_4812.jpg

DSC_4814.jpg

this is an old shot but you see the hid in it
DSC_4824.jpg

also this is the bikes lo beam light output
DSC_4826.jpg

and lo and hi beam on the quad
DSC_4816.jpg

DSC_4817.jpg

[/FONT]

Last edited:
bump, first $4000 takes it home, atv is gone already.

bump, bike has a new regulator in it and runs great again, its ready to go, make an offer

Back
Top Bottom