Friday June 8 - looking for someone to take me on twisties...day off | GTAMotorcycle.com

Friday June 8 - looking for someone to take me on twisties...day off

lil sushi

Site Supporter
I don't have work this friday and will be free after 10:30am. I'm in the Downtown Core, was hoping someone would be interested in riding with me for the day? maybe take me out to the forks or somewhere else pretty twisty?

I'll have to be home by 4:30pm in order to avoid rush hour though....

Anyone?

Im off as of 1:30

oh and dont you mean the 10th

Friday is the 10th, right? You're freaking me out here.

I didn't realize that doing a valve adjustment on my bike requires that you take the whole bike apart and all bolts are only accessible within tight knuckle scraping cavities. My bike maybe out until the weekend.

I am off around 12:30 if you guys are planning to make it a group ride.,just need to know a solid when and where to hook up

Surprised no one is jumping on this offer yet...

or your inbox spam already?

LOL, I just checked, its good to go :D

Friday is the 10th, right? You're freaking me out here.

I didn't realize that doing a valve adjustment on my bike requires that you take the whole bike apart and all bolts are only accessible within tight knuckle scraping cavities. My bike maybe out until the weekend.

While u're at it, make sure u don't drop any nuts and bolts in there.

I'm riding to Montreal on Friday.

The only twisty within one hour from TO and back -> Twin River and around...
Forks is about one hour to go one way...

Yeah sorry folks I mean

Friday June 10, 2011

Tee hee...

K...so what's the plan? looks like we have about 3/4? Let's head to the forks? can we decide on a place to meet for about 2pm? Most of you are off as of noon or 1pm right?

Yeah sorry folks I mean

Friday June 10, 2011

Tee hee...

K...so what's the plan? looks like we have about 3/4? Let's head to the forks? can we decide on a place to meet for about 2pm? Most of you are off as of noon or 1pm right?

Aurora, yonge and golflinks around 2:30 (I have to do an oil change, I will try and finish it quick). There is a Tims at that intersection meet there

Yeah sorry folks I mean

Friday June 10, 2011

Tee hee...

You riding up to the forks to run the forks and then head back to t.o.? You said you wanted to be back downtown by 4 no? The forks are over-rated especially to ride up there just for the one road...over an hour straight up to ride one road and then straight back?

Aurora, yonge and golflinks around 2:30 (I have to do an oil change, I will try and finish it quick). There is a Tims at that intersection meet there

did you have a route in mind? if your going to be taking 401/410 can we meet somewhere along the 401 instead don't want to ride to aurora to only ride back

Lol, good luck trying to make plans with anyone, people can't just make up their mind.

Lin, I can give you a kick *** route that will take you about 4 hrs to ride from downtown and back. Sorry I can't go since I am working.

Let me know if you want it, you can write it small on a piece of paper and do old school and tape it to your tank.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom