Friday 13 this month | GTAMotorcycle.com

Friday 13 this month

nobbie48

Site Supporter
I assume it's off the radar. I don't know if they can stop you from going but it's unlikely there will be anywhere to dine. Weather is too far off to calculate. Mrs Nobbie was in Dover a week or so back and high water means no beach. Knechtal's was take out only.

I'm not sure what is happening with protests in Cayuga.

Ah well. Made it down in March and it would have been fun to bookend the season with chilly rides to dover.

Friday August 13th. Should be crazy, unless this is still going on.

Yep, the townsfolk want us to keep out and it is a good decision. Just look at what happened to Sturgis. I am riding most of this weekend and will probably ride on the 13th, but will be responsible by riding alone or with a small group where riding is the focus and not walking around in a crowd all day as the focus. Ontario is HUGE and there are alot of places to visit.

No place to ride, no place to go, this crummy land Ontario.
So you want your freedum to spike the Norfolk residents, just like South Dakota got spiked after Sturgis. That's mighty white of you.

So you want your freedum to spike the Norfolk residents, just like South Dakota got spiked after Sturgis. That's mighty white of you.
Not sure that was the point.

Another time pre-covid, November or not, if it wasn't super cold and the roads were reasonably clean, I'd have went.

I'd have stayed long enough to have a fuckin hot dog and left though. ;)

But yeah, not interested right now with the whole Covid thing. Hard pass.

So on a Facebook motorcycle group someone posted that Port Dover will be off limits to outsiders and police will barricade the roads. Besides that the comments are ridiculous, stuff like "plandemic" "the cure is stay home"-as a joke "there is no law to stop us", I can't believe the dumb and ignorance, its quite shocking. Also anyone who speaks up with honesty about COVID, like "stay home", "go when safe" etc, comment gets deleted. :rolleyes:

Somehow I am guessing there will be some drama on Friday...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom