Freight service - any recommendation for shipping within canada | GTAMotorcycle.com

Freight service - any recommendation for shipping within canada

zx6r_98

I asked in insurance section of the forum, trying to reach out to more people who might have experience with such situation

Looking to get a new motorcycle shipping from Saskatchewan to Ontario. Looking for shipping company that will ship and insure full value of the bike.

If you have any recommendation then that would be very helpful. TIA

Here are a couple of options from people on here that have used these services:

TFX International: Motorcycle Shipping in Canada & to the US | TFX International
UShip: Motorcycle Shipping & Transport in Canada | uShip Canada

If it's a new motorcycle from a franchised dealer, can you get the dealer to ship it via their internal shipping method? I bought a new bike last year from Ontario and had it delivered via the dealer network to BC, cost me about $100. They ship bikes between dealerships all the time.

TFX International: Motorcycle Shipping in Canada & to the US | TFX International

If it's a new motorcycle from a franchised dealer, can you get the dealer to ship it via their internal shipping method? I bought a new bike last year from Ontario and had it delivered via the dealer network to BC, cost me about $100. They ship bikes between dealerships all the time.
Thanks, ill check them out on Monday

For some reason I am not liking uship, waiting to hear back from TFX. Seems like they know what they are doing, hopefully they can help me out.

Appreciate the help bud !

For some reason I am not liking uship, waiting to hear back from TFX. Seems like they know what they are doing, hopefully they can help me out.

Appreciate the help bud !
I used uship. BC to Ontario. Been riding since 2018 lol

How was your experience with uship? I'm considering Ont to BC haul with uship...
I honestly did not find it safe/secure but a lot of people have used it.

I decided to go with TFX International based out of Toronto.

All the best

How was your experience with uship? I'm considering Ont to BC haul with uship...
Well, I needed a bike shipped from Kelowna to Toronto. Got a bunch of quotes and settled on $786. It came on a trailer with other cars and bikes and I liked the fact I could trabxk real-time where the driver was heading and when he was arriving.

Have used UShip many times for motorcycles and snowmobiles. They live or die by their testimonials...so they go out of their way to do the best they can for you. I like the simplicity of the app. Have never had a problem or bad experience.

The guy formerly known as Mladin.

Do NOT use Day & Ross, whatever you do.

That is all.

Have used UShip many times for motorcycles and snowmobiles. They live or die by their testimonials...so they go out of their way to do the best they can for you. I like the simplicity of the app. Have never had a problem or bad experience.

The guy formerly known as Mladin.
I'm sure it works great and i myself have started using uship already for other things ... lol

just for this particular bike, i was being hesitant because i only got 2 quotes from people who didnt have good review nor were they offering insurance

I asked in insurance section of the forum, trying to reach out to more people who might have experience with such situation

Looking to get a new motorcycle shipping from Saskatchewan to Ontario. Looking for shipping company that will ship and insure full value of the bike.

If you have any recommendation then that would be very helpful. TIA

I’m a bit late to the party but I’ll chime in anyways.
Is the bike still in the crate? Or will it be crated?
It shouldn’t be more than a couple hundred dollars.
If you need a place to unload it with a loading dock and/or forklift let me know.

Back
Top Bottom