Freedom Machine Rally | GTAMotorcycle.com

Freedom Machine Rally

timtune

Site Supporter
Anyone planning to take this in next weekend? Went last year for the first time. Good time - Cool venue.

I went a few years ago. Mainly a young hipster crowd into vintage customs and cafes - which is a good thing. There's a decent number of custom bikes on display. It has a somewhat 1970s biker-tramp festival feel to it. Not a group of frumpy old wallet bikers on expensive baggers like Dover. It's good if you rent a campsite to spend the weekend partying and watching bands. They have a no colours rule, making it shunned by some. Basically similar to the U.S. Born-Free events. I found it a little small. If you're young and ride up there with a group of friends to go camping, you can have a blast partying.

I may head over and check it out for a couple hours Saturday. My brother lives 20 minutes away so it's an excuse to get up north & visit him.
Looks like an interesting scene, although I'm no hipster; I'm more of the age for hip replacement!

When I showed the Squeeze my pics from last year and told her there were a lot of hipsters she said that just having a large beard does not make one a hipster...
I just got my new hip and I'm heading up Saturday to camp.

See no info on this "rally" anywhere. Must be very exciting to keep it so hush-hush.

Google 'Freedom Machine Rally'. They even have a facebook page.
It's the 5th year so they must be doing something right.

See no info on this "rally" anywhere. Must be very exciting to keep it so hush-hush.
They had a fairly decent display at the moto show in january and were selling tickets their.This is the 5th event.
Search"Freedom machine show" on face book or "Frontier ghost town and you'll find it.
The place is set up like an old western town,best motorcycle show venue by far that I've been to.

...Search"Freedom machine show" on face book or "Frontier ghost town"...
Nothing under Freedom Machine Rally, but found it under Freedom Machine Show. Thanks.

Riding up to my bro's place (biological bro not biker bro!) in Kimberley right from work this evening, then I'll head to the rally Saturday for a couple hours, gawk at the cool bikes, grab some grub, then head home. Hope they have good food there.

Nice solo riding adventure with no one to bother me!

Back
Top Bottom