Found Tiffany ear rings at the motorcycle show | GTAMotorcycle.com

Found Tiffany ear rings at the motorcycle show

topendz

Site Supporter
Admins apologies if this is in the wrong section but I thought I would post here on the off chance. On Saturday at the Motorcycle Show I found some Tiffany Ear rings in the car park. If they belong to you please email me with a description @ simon.evans@rbc.com

I hope to put them back in the hands of their rightful owner.

Cheers - Simon

They are not mine, but I think it's awesome that you are trying to find the owner of a (typically) expensive set of earrings you found in a carpark. Good job! Hard to find honest people these days.

If I claim they may be in a blue box or bag does that count as ownership?

Cheers Simon!

Admins apologies if this is in the wrong section but I thought I would post here on the off chance. On Saturday at the Motorcycle Show I found some Tiffany Ear rings in the car park. If they belong to you please email me with a description @ simon.evans@rbc.com

I hope to put them back in the hands of their rightful owner.

Cheers - Simon

He's just hoping its a hot chick and may have a bonus at the end :agave:

There was a Beer Fest in the other side of the Enercare Centre so they may have come from someone there also. Looked like it was pretty well attended.

You'd be warm :).... thanks everyone I know it was unlikely but I thought I would try.

You should just hold on to them as a 'Get out of Jail free' card whenever you need it for the ladies.

they belong to my girlfriend, she had them in her newly pierced cooch and was going to the show commando, she was a bit embarrassed when they fell out in the parking lot. I warned her throwing a leg over a tall bike was going to get us thrown out anyway, she never listens. That KTM adventure bike? adventure has already started

they belong to my girlfriend, she had them in her newly pierced cooch and was going to the show commando, she was a bit embarrassed when they fell out in the parking lot. I warned her throwing a leg over a tall bike was going to get us thrown out anyway, she never listens. That KTM adventure bike? adventure has already started

Ewwww.

Back
Top Bottom