Found this between my bikes.... see pics MYSTERY SOLVED | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Found this between my bikes.... see pics MYSTERY SOLVED

How big is it? Can’t tell without a reference like a tape measure or a coin.

Also, what is the inner diameter where the spring is and is it threaded?

What bikes do you have...might help narrow it down?

Any chance it’s something off a seat latch mechanism or similar function?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s about an inch in length. Not threaded. Checked both seat latches. Not from there

2000 GSXR 600
2007 Ducati monster 695

I couldn't find anything on Google but a clearer picture without background might get different results. Post picture, right click and select search Google for image.

Always check the "Hidden in plain sight" items. Garage door part?

Someone messing with ya? Or chance that someone else could have legit dropped something?

I did it with a new rider once, just left a tube with a hose clamp under his bike when he finished washing it. He lived in an apt and came over to use driveway. I let him off the hook after about an hour, was a great teachable moment as I forced him to go through his manual. I found it amusing.

Have you ****** your wife/husband off lately?

Someone messing with ya? Or chance that someone else could have legit dropped something?

I did it with a new rider once, just left a tube with a hose clamp under his bike when he finished washing it. He lived in an apt and came over to use driveway. I let him off the hook after about an hour, was a great teachable moment as I forced him to go through his manual. I found it amusing.

Mystery solved. It’s part of my folding wood chairs that broke. Lol

a4270c4f82259ddc629cfa15891e92c5.jpg

I used to work with a Harley dude back in the 80's
I rode an RD350 at the time
one day he told me I'd better go look in the parking lot
big leak under my Jap Crap
there was a little pile of rice under the bike
was pretty funny

Back
Top Bottom