Found an impossible tire to locate | GTAMotorcycle.com

Found an impossible tire to locate

Merkid

I'm in the process of restoring a 40 yr old Honda XL500S and while I can locate most parts for it, the front tire is an oddball due to it's 3.0 x 23in. size. I searched all thru the US where some owners of the same bike gave up and replaced their front wheel with a more common 21in. Not something I wanted to do as I want to restore it to factory specs.

Well the good news is FortNine came thru with a Bridgestone version of what I needed. Better still, it was not old stock as it has a 02/21 manufacture date, fair price and free shipping....(y)

I'm in the process of restoring a 40 yr old Honda XL500S and while I can locate most parts for it, the front tire is an oddball due to it's 3.0 x 23in. size. I searched all thru the US where some owners of the same bike gave up and replaced their front wheel with a more common 21in. Not something I wanted to do as I want to restore it to factory specs.

Well the good news is FortNine came thru with a Bridgestone version of what I needed. Better still, it was not old stock as it has a 02/21 manufacture date, fair price and free shipping....(y)
Buy 2.

Wow. Most people just lace a 21 up front.

Back
Top Bottom