Fortnine | GTAMotorcycle.com

Fortnine

Just wanted to tell you all this. I own a 2013 z1000 and I was shopping around for a new chain and sprockets. I went around and got quotes from the local shops around me and a few online shops. I was getting quotes between $320-$360 with taxes in. I went to Fortnine webpage ordered JT front and rear sprockets. EK x ring chain pro 525. With taxes and shipping it was $180.

The stuff was delivered ahead of estimated time and was packaged neat and organized. I was so impressed by them I also order a ram mount from them also at a lower price than others.

Long story short if your looking for parts for your ride don't look at Amazon or eBay. Fortnine is the first place I go to now and suggest you do as well

Has a great experience with them too .

Same. Ordered knee sliders from them once and they arrived faster than expected and at a very good price too.

yep, never heard anything bad about them.

They also have a decent youtube channel

I enjoy watching his videos. Don't always agree with what he is promoting but entertaining never the less

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Fortnine is ok, I have not had anything spectacular from them in terms of delivery. The best we have in Canada, though from my experience buying from Revzilla and shipping to my sisters in the states they are slow as a turtle.

Ordered something yesterday morning. Arrived at my office today. Less than 24 hours!

They are doing it right!

I've ordered around $3000 in the past two years at Fortnine and they've always been good. Had a few issues mostly not their fault and they resolved it without hassle.
Dirtbike chain came with a rivet master instead of the clip one it was stated to. They sent a clip master out right away.
Factory FX graphics kit started peeling off after two rides. I sent them some photos and they said they would get in tough with FX and they sent me a refund the next day (no need to return anything).
Basically any issues they've been great to deal with. Will order again.

Another happy customer here! Ordered 4L Motul 7100 and filter yesterday. Package arrived today and the packaging was done beautifully! Not only the box was a perfect fit and not overly large (looking at you Amazon) but they had also wrapped up the oil into a protective layer in case of an accidental leak.

Fast, clean and well priced!

Just ordered a Magura Hydraulic clutch for my dirt bike from them, we will see how it goes, never bought from them before.

Glad to see that overall is all good experiences

only one purchase, a rear tire
F9 was good, CP too a week to deliver it
but still, free shipping on a tire is pretty good
and the pricing was very good

I had another great experience ordered a front tire and oil filter last Wednesday and they arrived on Friday.

I placed an order recently and it was delivered very fast. I also signed up for Canada Post's flexdelivery, where they ship it to a post office of your choice. Worked well was able to do the pick up right away.

Sent from the moon!

2 days and the order still says "shipping soon" Says delivery date May 22 to 25 so we will wait

Just ordered a Magura Hydraulic clutch for my dirt bike from them, we will see how it goes, never bought from them before.

Glad to see that overall is all good experiences

Been ordering from F9 for past couple yrs. Best online moto supplier period. Free shipping ( $99 +) GREAT customer service,
Most parts, gear & chemicals are readily available. A+
Fear not - support Canadian business!

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Back
Top Bottom