Fortnine new enfield | GTAMotorcycle.com

Fortnine new enfield

bigpoppa

Apparently the new ones dont suck, and all it took were some clever guys from UK/Japan

Check out Itchy Boots on YouTube...she's been riding one around the world...she's actually on her second one going from Patagonia to Alaska in her second season...I'm impressed at where the bike can go...I too have been considering one, but there's a lack of dealer support (there's one in Acton that I know of)

In a perfect world you would be able to purchase the things direct from the importer, still in the crate :|

I thought the importer was out in western Canada somewhere ?

Check out Itchy Boots on YouTube...she's been riding one around the world...she's actually on her second one going from Patagonia to Alaska in her second season...I'm impressed at where the bike can go...I too have been considering one, but there's a lack of dealer support (there's one in Acton that I know of)
Acton?is that the guy that sells Urals?

@ Wingboy, yeah...they also have two other brands, CCM (which the bike fit me PERFECTLY but is like $13,000 + and another Italian brand, I forget the name...they're open Saturdays too...

@ Wingboy, yeah...they also have two other brands, CCM (which the bike fit me PERFECTLY but is like $13,000 + and another Italian brand, I forget the name...they're open Saturdays too...
there's a shop in Lakefield too.

entertaining watch
I love this comment about the previous singles:

"the throttle operates like a suggestion box,
twist it and the bike may eventually go faster"

Sounds an awful lot like my old cbr500 :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: J_F
Wonder if CCM would sponsor me going around the world. Noraly is doing for RE "almost" what Ewan did for BMW... or maybe more. No wonder the Dutch importer gave her a new one, in trade for the old one.

Quirky little video, relatable humour, nice looking bikes. Always liked that style of motorcycle.

Agreed 100%. It's a really good looking bike, but for that money there are so many other options out there most of them much better bikes if not nearly as unique.

Nice, but no. Never liked that goofy tank. RE's are too expensive in Canada and parts are hard to come by.

Back
Top Bottom