FortNine customer service wins again. | GTAMotorcycle.com

FortNine customer service wins again.

PrivatePilot

Ironus Butticus
Site Supporter
Shout out to FortNine. In mid January I ordered 2 new tires for my bike. They arrived a few days later and I tossed them both in the garage (in the very nifty packaging) to sit until it came time to install them.

That day was today.

However, when I opened them to get them ready to take to the shop with the bike, I quickly realized I’d totally screwed up on the front tire size. Oooops.

I checked the FortNine website and it showed a 30 day return window. Decided to call their customer service number and politely ask if there was any exceptions to the rule.

And low and behold, they’re allowing me to return it for store credit, which of course I’ll use to order the proper sized replacement.

Awesome!

Its 2019, most retailers will accept items back past 14, 30, 90 days but only for store credit. This is the norm now.

I orderd the missus and I two snowmobile helmets in the Fall. My electric shield started being finicky in February so I sent F9 a message to see if anything could be done. They sent me a replacement cable for free to solve the issue (no return required) however it still didn't work so they're sending me a new shield with cable on warranty claim (old shield to be returned at their expense). Granted I spend a ton there buying gear for all seasons/sports but gotta love their customer support.

OK people FortNine wins again. Ordered 2 sets of tires they show up on my doorstep in 1 day ( ordered in the AM they were here the next day AM) EXCEPTIONAL is only the beginning. They have not let me down from day 1. Thank you (y)?:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Blazing shipping speeds wins it for me. Good pricing and selection too. Love F9.

I actually ordered a pair of gloves from fortnine and it wasn't shipped out until 3 business days after which meant I got it 1 week after I ordered it. Not complaining about the company but I guess you just got lucky with getting it at your doorstep the next day after.

One of my orders had some items that were not shipped

They took care of it quickly though and I was happy

I actually ordered a pair of gloves from fortnine and it wasn't shipped out until 3 business days after which meant I got it 1 week after I ordered it. Not complaining about the company but I guess you just got lucky with getting it at your doorstep the next day after.
It depends on the product. As you can see, it depends the processing time. Same day or 4-5 days

I'm guessing in stock means they can get it for you from their distributor in 4-5 days, then ship it to you. I ordered some stuff that was 'in stock' on Apr 5th, when I checked the order status today it says:

Shipping Soon
Estimated Delivery: April 15th, 2019 to April 17th, 2019

Hmmm. That's 10-12 days for an in-stock item? I don't need it that badly but had I known it was really going to take that long I'd have probably bought it elsewhere. Oh well, they have been great to me and it sounds like everyone else so I'm still going to patronize them in the future.

Just a question....Do i have to pay taxes or other fees when i purchase tires?

Just a question....Do i have to pay taxes or other fees when i purchase tires?

Just the taxes - they're in Quebec (It's a Canadian company) and charge taxes based on your location, so in our case, just the HST.

They took back my return and I got the credit voucher email a few days ago - ordered my replacement (correct size) tire yesterday and just got the shipping notification today. Free shipping as well.

After the initial surprise, they delivered so I'm a fan again. Love my new Klim Dakar and the KD sunglasses.

By the way, the KD sunglasses are fantastic and cheap. The only problem is the yellow ones creep people out, people at 3 separate places have commented they make me look like a serial killer.

Back
Top Bottom