Forks of the credit closure | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Forks of the credit closure

Careful. Lots of cops in the area, you're gonna get dinged doing those speeds.

If you're in Keswick, try the roads in Muskoka...

You'll look back and laugh at the forks.

Then when you go to roads even more north of that, you'll laugh at Muskoka roads.

Then when you go on roads that are out of the province you'll laugh at the province's roads.
Thanks for the tips. To clarify, I might have done over 100 just to keep up with traffic at times. I'm always wary of the cops, I've never had a good experience with them. If I were to head north, should I take the Barrie side or Sutton side of the lake?

Thanks for the tips. To clarify, I might have done over 100 just to keep up with traffic at times. I'm always wary of the cops, I've never had a good experience with them. If I were to head north, should I take the Barrie side or Sutton side of the lake?
Barrie side is just straight roads all the way there I've never went through the Sutton side. Realistically though all the fun starts when you hit muskoka never mind the drive up there

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Barrie side so we can meetup lol.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

There is nothing on the west side worth riding around for. Go east and meet above the lake.

Sounds like a plan bud! I've been riding alone lately to get a feel for the bike and test myself in emergency situations. I'm over 3300km now so I feel like I have a decent handle on the bike (for a noob!). I went up to Barrie on Saturday and checked out the craft brewery store and the dispensary downtown, there definitely wasn't any fun roads within the city. We will have to set up a ride sometime soon!

Oh my god I even replied in this thread and for some reason I drove in the cage to the forks to drive it and I forgot that it was closed.
0b8487218fa8657d79524afc82dbe2f7.jpg

Lmfao ? ? sorry @boots

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

you guys need to spend a bit more time with your mapbook if you think that loop is a good ride.

you guys need to spend a bit more time with your mapbook if you think that loop is a good ride.
I'm a new rider and went from the occasional turn here and there, to the forks. To me it was a big change, but after riding Muskoka and the likes I kinda agree with you now.

On the other hand, the construction should be finished there by now. May 15th, right?

I was there this past friday and it was open. First time going.. Was a nice road but certainly isnt very long. Lots of riders and performance cars... And cops :)Stayed out of trouble. Enjoyed the ride there more ;)QUOTE=JP0160;2410740]I'm a new rider and went from the occasional turn here and there, to the forks. To me it was a big change, but after riding Muskoka and the likes I kinda agree with you now.On the other hand, the construction should be finished there by now. May 15th, right?[/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom