forks of the credit and hockley valley ride. meet at black creek and lawrence 12:00 | GTAMotorcycle.com

forks of the credit and hockley valley ride. meet at black creek and lawrence 12:00

riding these two roads today, going to be at the gas station on black creek and Lawrence around 12:00 leaving 12:30.
everyone's welcome
sounds like great ride, im in brampton or i would join in. Dont foget terra cotta and just north of ur ride u also have river road a must for twisties.
what route you taking up to caledon?

Don't go to the forks. They are doing bridge construction and have traffic lights. Set for 3 main on all the bridges. And down to one lane.

Shockley has a bridge construction and light near hwy 10 with the pavement cut out. The rest is good. Just go to river rd

forks of the credit and hockley valley ride. meet at black creek and lawrence 1

Mississauga rd north of king rd is all gravel for about a km. DO NOT go there.

Forks has two traffic lights

Hockley has one traffic lights

Mississauga rd north of king rd is all gravel for about a km. DO NOT go there.

Forks has two traffic lights

Hockley has one traffic lights

Ps. Where is this river rd? Never heard of it

Re: forks of the credit and hockley valley ride. meet at black creek and lawrence 1

Mabye I should hit up diffrent roads anyone have somthing in mind who would like to join

Oh river road is terra nova? Ok I've been there.

Op FYI terra nova was blocked off by police cruisers yesterday. Don't know why. Kinda ruined my ride yesterday.

Re: forks of the credit and hockley valley ride. meet at black creek and lawrence 1

Oh river road is terra nova? Ok I've been there.

Op FYI terra nova was blocked off by police cruisers yesterday. Don't know why. Kinda ruined my ride yesterday.
yes, rider airlifted to hospital after dowining into a ditch hard.

Kk I will bit looks like well be headed to burlington instead, snake road

Is there a Brampton meet up?

Back
Top Bottom