foged up shield on shoei quest helmet? | GTAMotorcycle.com

foged up shield on shoei quest helmet?

ignited

So i purchased a helmet recently the shoei quest and it tends to fog up a bit. I installed the breath guard and ride with shield open a bit to help defog also with some vents open. I was told to spray
OAKLEY HOCKEY VISOR ANTI-FOG
12.99 available at THE HOCKEY LIFE (this is what the NHL players use)

Just wondering what people use and is there a specific motorcycle product? thanks.

Hmm would like to know how the oakley hockey visor anti-fog stuff works myself, my visor is good but my glasses can fog up sometimes.

I use the breath box when its cold out and now that I have it out I adjusted the black thing on the side so it stays a few mm open.

A pinlock shield and insert is an excellent investment. Fogging simply doesn't happen anymore for me with the pinlock.

A pinlock shield and insert is an excellent investment. Fogging simply doesn't happen anymore for me with the pinlock.

what he said.

the only downside is that you lose a little bit of your periphreal vision.. but it's so worth it. i ride in rain and cold conditions with my visor down and all my vents closed, and no fog whatsoever!

ya i was looking into the pin lock system but you cant get a mirror shield or blue halo or chrome shield. just the dark and ya i wasent to keen on how it takes away some vision (periphreal) but it might be worth getting.

You can get mirrored pinlock shields from the UK. You can also get DIY kits to drill and add the pins to a regular shield

OAKLEY HOCKEY VISOR ANTI-FOG
12.99 available at THE
HOCKEY LIFE
Good eye, Ignited - I bet that stuff would be great, I'm gonna get some.
I always have the little no-fog cloth, they sell it at Canadian Tire for cheap.
Works great (good for car windows too) but probably a human-friendly antifog treatment is a good thing...

Back
Top Bottom