Flying Squirrel? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Flying Squirrel?

I heard a rumour that the building Flying Squirrel are in was sold to developers and are they closing down. In a FB group it was mentioned that they aren't taking winter storage bikes, and their site now longer mentions winter storage. Anyone have more accurate info?

There was a thread posted here not too long ago about them closing, I think at the end of this month? They’re having a ‘store closing’ sale to clear out inventory and then that’s it.

I heard a rumour that the building Flying Squirrel are in was sold to developers and are they closing down. In a FB group it was mentioned that they aren't taking winter storage bikes, and their site now longer mentions winter storage. Anyone have more accurate info?
They are relocating, destination TBA.
It will be close to the existing property.

Didn't they just reno the place and open a cafe? So they are going to do it all over again?.

There was a thread posted here not too long ago about them closing, I think at the end of this month? They’re having a ‘store closing’ sale to clear out inventory and then that’s it.
This sounds like the Town Moto thread, unless there is a other FS one?

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

They're cleaning house so they don't have to move the stock.
I thought they cleared out their inventory the first time around (a couple years back) and just opened as a Cafe.

I was in on a few items on their auction at the time and thankfully I was able to walk away from a bad deal.

I thought they cleared out their inventory the first time around (a couple years back) and just opened as a Cafe.

I was in on a few items on their auction at the time and thankfully I was able to walk away from a bad deal.
That was old flying squirrel owned by recidivist. He sold the name to the current owners. Afaik, he has nothing to do with current store.

One of the owners is a real estate guy. Someone likely made him an offer he couldnt refuse.
So one of the owners of FS also owns the land? In that case, sure, otherwise they spent a crap load of money on the renovations, which they'd never get back as leasehold improvements, never mind that the building will be torn down for a new development.

Winter storage still advertised all over their site

so i learned they're still keeping the front part of the store, but the rear where they do mechanical stuff has been shut down and moved all the way out to scarborough.

Back
Top Bottom