Flying Squirrel | GTAMotorcycle.com

Flying Squirrel

looks promising

It'll be like a trip to the forks with a lot less distance. Better than l&l tho.

It'll be like a trip to the forks with a lot less distance. Better than l&l tho.
way to jinx it.

i think the community is starting to really take the antics to heart. Last few meets i was at (new locations, plazas) we had some young peeps roll through and they rev bombed on the way in. When they started up the bikes to leave a few started revving and a handful of people walked over and told them to take that **** back to L&L.

I think we got kicked out of at least 2 locations this season due to 'excessive noise'.

A few of us stopped by there late last year and got individual tours. Could be cool.
They are definitely shooting for the high end clientele though. Track days with attached spa/hotel for your wife/spouse kind of stuff.

They have to.

The average squid on the Gixxer riding with no insurance who shows up to L&L nights doesn't even bother walking into Timmies to buy a $2 coffee.

A motorcycle cafe won't stay afloat if that's the kind of clientele they're attracting to their parking lot.

I wish them well, there are a couple boutiques 'making it', one or two did not lately.

They seem to have the idea of multiple streams of income figured out, and making it a 'reason to go' place. Now if they can keep the yard clear of uberdooshes so actual customers can enjoy and patronize they place they should do ok.

Sorry, never saw it.
You didn't see my post buried in a pretty specialized thread that only a handful of us use? I don't understand!

But now that we have a more public thread about it, I wish them well. Will certainly be heading there when we can and doing my bit to support. We downtowners don't have many options and I'd much rather this than the l&l crowd.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

To make it work people need to have the balls to tell the morons to cool it. Nicely of course.

Lol. The meets. I've been to l&l a few times. Just a pose fest usually. Rather ride.
ehhh..it has some merit. nice to catch up with people a few times a season you may not normally see. but making it a weekly habit? Nah.

Back
Top Bottom