Finally Reasonable Insurance | GTAMotorcycle.com

Finally Reasonable Insurance

Morning Folks......There is a new insurance agency in Toronto owned by Dan Avon (he built Dalton Timmis's motorcycle insurance brokerage division and sponsored the CSBK series) great guy and a friend of mine for 20yrs - with a passion for bikes and the ability to find markets who want motorcyclists and who offer exceptionally low premiums.
I was paying 2000K per bike for the last 20yrs, yesterday I signed on with 6 modified bikes and 2 modified sleds for a total of 3500 a year!
This is huge for the industry and as such I wanted you all to know.
Dan Avon AIM Insurance 289-806-4056.
As always,
Cliff
funny because i tried getting a quote last season and they couldn’t even insure me

Call me a skeptic, but you were paying 12,000 a year on motorcycle insurance for 20 years? And you had a friend in the insurance industry who only now was able to help you find a better rate???

Sounds unbelievable, and you know what they say about things too good to be true...

welcome back?

but maybe don't start off posting here advertising in two threads for a friend's insurance company.

Nice bike though. That would be an amazing tourer.

so how is it they’ll take your modded bikes but not my sport bike???
Because you're not a childhood friend/cousin/nephew or whatever the real story here is, I guess?

IMG_0842.jpg

Back
Top Bottom