**FINALLY** HOOOLLLLAAAAAAAA!!!!!! lol | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

**FINALLY** HOOOLLLLAAAAAAAA!!!!!! lol

well i just got back home with my new bike! its a 2009 kawasaki ninja 600 in no other colour than lime green!!!!!! has 16000 kilometers and got a great deal!!!!!!!!! bike is pretty much stock just small things like the rear fender delete and some aftermarket levers.
thank god for my biker friend who came along with his truck! not only was i able to bring the bike home today but he helped me with the inspection and he was impressed by the bike. no signs of damage and the owner wasn't a doushe either.

cooommmee ooooonnnn MONDAY!!!!!!! need to go to the state farm office and licensing after that!!!!

tumblr_m0sujhZ24z1rrdywqo1_400.gif

HOOOOLLLLLLAAAAAA!!!!!!!

yet this was your post yesterday

I know i would be excited to ride if i had a bike sitting in my garage right now but no way would i ride in these temps. Dirt bike maybe, but on the roads no way man.

HOOLLLAAAA

Troll-face-1280x720.jpg

PAUL1000rr - no reason to prove myself to you or anyone else. If you want to dig up dirt how about you check my post in the WHAT DO YOU RIDE THREAD, I said I was going to go look at a bike today and I ended up buying it . Don't hate the player hate the game - troll much? And now that I have a bike I still won't ride in this weather

HOOLLLAAAAAA

Amazon - I got quoted 120 and some change a month for full coverage. Turning 25 in a couple of weeks.

HOOLLLAAAA

Congrats on the bike. BTW do you actually talk like this in real life or is this an internet persona

Amazon - I got quoted 120 and some change a month for full coverage. Turning 25 in a couple of weeks.

HOOLLLAAAA

That explains it, if only state farm would insure younger then 25/5 years G licence. Is that price quoted on being 24, or based off of waiting a couple weeks, 'cause it would be worth it to wait insurance wise and pavement wise.

Talk like what? You mean the holla? Yeah I use it in real life from time to time. It's not any different than saying cheers or bye is it? Why does it bother people so much?

HOOLLLAAAA

Not sure to be honest they might have quoted me if I was 25, I guess I'll find out Monday
. If not I can wait another couple of weeks. Now the waiting game

HOOLLLAAAA

It's not any different than saying cheers or bye is it? Why does it bother people so much?

HOOLLLAAAA

Yeh Mike, I believe they're just trying to troll you.
The same people who seemed to be bothered by it is always trolling in your thread

gratz on the bike, be safe out there on the roads.

HOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Not sure to be honest they might have quoted me if I was 25, I guess I'll find out Monday
. If not I can wait another couple of weeks. Now the waiting game

HOOLLLAAAA

$120 for a zx6r vs $150 for a new ninja 300 and I'm G with M2

....I've got to switch to statefarm!!!

Back
Top Bottom