Finally a Canuck Bike rag that still publishes in print. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Finally a Canuck Bike rag that still publishes in print.

Merkid

I was upset when Cycle Canada gave virtually little notice that they were transforming to digital. Of course this had to occur just after I renewed for two years.

I'm old school and like to hold paper to read it rather than on a screen ( that I am on for 6 hrs a day for work) so Canadian Biker magazine is still printing six editions a year but for only $20... (y)

I was upset when Cycle Canada gave virtually little notice that they were transforming to digital. Of course this had to occur just after I renewed for two years.

I'm old school and like to hold paper to read it rather than on a screen ( that I am on for 6 hrs a day for work) so Canadian Biker magazine is still printing six editions a year but for only $20... (y)
I hear you! Try Inside Motorcycles, published here in Ontario. Great local stories, touring, local race coverage, excellent magazine.
Cover price isn't bad, yearly subscription is better.
Also, yearly subscription is free with OFTR membership.
f2b5fcb689c95404086b162d02584d13.jpg

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

I hear you! Try Inside Motorcycles, published here in Ontario. Great local stories, touring, local race coverage, excellent magazine.

I go straight to Toni's and John's contribution every issue.

Thanks, I'm going to subscribe, why not. Last magazine I had was cycle world

Thanks, I'm going to subscribe, why not. Last magazine I had was cycle world

I just did as well. The online viewer is pretty bad, so can’t wait for the print copy to arrive!

@Iceman - you should get a commission!

Sent from my iPad using GTAMotorcycle.com
Lol I had no idea. I honestly thought everyone knew about them, one of the few Canadian and especially Gta mags left.

I love Inside Motorcycles and look forward to every issue when it arrives...but for $8 a year Cycle Canada is a great online magazine.

Also an inside/mojo subscriber! Scratches the itch until spring rolls around :cry:

I placed my subscription order in February and still haven't received my first hard copy mag.
Anyone else who ordered theirs around the same time as me received theirs yet?

@bastak
@Allistonfjr

I was just going to post something about this, I ordered mine the same day a bunch did (Feb 13) and nothing. I'm glad it isn't just me at least....

At the time it said 4-6 weeks

No, it's a $15+hst add on price to the membership if you want it (saving of $5 off normal price). I just renewed my OFTR membership today.

Was wondering about this last week. Still haven't received the first copy

Back
Top Bottom