Final Grand Bend Weekend — Roll Call | GTAMotorcycle.com

Final Grand Bend Weekend — Roll Call

stormcat

It's the final riding weekend of the season at Grand Bend. TD on the Thursday, practice, racing and endurance on the Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Looks like it's the Long Track for this! Woot! SOAR is also putting on their (now annual) Thanksgiving Dinner. :)

Who will be there?

but but....its going to be cold outside.

but but....its going to be cold outside.

And it might even rain on Sunday... WHO CARES!! We've got championships to decide!!

Let's GO RACING!!

See you all there...

Signed up, even though I don't actually have to ride on Sunday :)

See you all there.

In.....hopefully not gonna freeze at night.

And it might even rain on Sunday... WHO CARES!! We've got championships to decide!!

Let's GO RACING!!

See you all there...

Given that I hold no position in the championship, coin toss as to wether I'm in that "you all" group

I'll be there but not for the dinner. Im only going in one race to finish out the year. Just gotta finish the race

Looks like a wet weekend. I have a set of Nexo rain gear to go over leathers, if anyone wants to borrow it. It's a men's sized small, if any of the ladies or smaller men want to use it. Just pop by the beige/green old skool RV for it.

getting your leathers soaked once or twice is a great way to break them in...they will fit great the next time you put them on. trust me!

Back
Top Bottom