Fake parking tickets | GTAMotorcycle.com

Fake parking tickets

Not new. This has been going on for years. I remember getting these tickets in the 80s at my apartment. Fraudsters cruised apartment blocks and strip malls where they set tickets on cars parked overnight in visitor parking. I also saw some on cars at the Scarboro Town Center near the LRT loading zone. The tickets are real looking, sometimes they include prepaid mailing envelopes to make them easier to pay.

Not new. This has been going on for years. I remember getting these tickets in the 80s at my apartment. Fraudsters cruised apartment blocks and strip malls where they set tickets on cars parked overnight in visitor parking. I also saw some on cars at the Scarboro Town Center near the LRT loading zone. The tickets are real looking, sometimes they include prepaid mailing envelopes to make them easier to pay.

Maybe you should follow the link provided and read the story before commenting.....

I've often thought of printing an 'official' looking ticket just to leave with that particular fellow that didnt make the best judgement call on where he abandoned his car. With not such flattering praise.

Maybe you should follow the link provided and read the story before commenting.....
1576343841714.png. I should have read the article first.

Not everyone is into pranking, even if it results in a compliment. Also what if hubby gave his wife an earful before he realized it was a prank ticket.

More like he used a completely different set of goalposts, rather than moved them.
9nohQh4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom