Fair price for a 03 FJR | GTAMotorcycle.com

Fair price for a 03 FJR

Mad Mike

Thinking about sellingn my 03 FJR. with 6 bikes in the barn, I just don't ride her enough - like to see someone enjoy her. She has a few scratches, never been down. 45K on the lock, has had every service done since new -- just had valves checked, swingarm service, LOF, brake/clutch fluid change, coolant change with blowjob, new tires. Stock bike with heated grips, factory Corbin seat. Had her dynoyed at 152 to the rear wheel a few years back, she moves out nice.

What do you think a fair price is for the old girl?

List at $4000-4500 and take any offer above $3000-3500.

I would think Hardwrkr13 is in the correct range, I bought an 03 a couple years ago with 65k on the clock and full baggage including factory top box and all stock for around $3500 and I thought that was a good deal then. 45k is nothing on that bike, i have 85k right now and it runs fantastic and I have had no issues.

agree with the above
based on the low km and maintenance history
and based on MM's known history here on the forum
you'd think that bike should be worth more
but the market is the market, should be a solid 5K bike
but not likely to get get over 4

12 months ago I would have been very intersted Mike

Make sure you include the obligatory never tracked or stunted in your ad. GLWS, that's a great bike.

captdom_fjrup.jpg

I'd like to know what "coolant change with blowjob" is about. You perform or receive?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Sell your FJR?? Blasphemy!!

I'd like to know what "coolant change with blowjob" is about. You perform or receive?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Bike received, my compressor performed. The FJR cooling cavities don't completely drain under gravity so there is a flushing technique that blows the remaining coolant and flushing fluids and sediments out of the block. Like most liquid bikes, the coolant should be changed between 3 and 5 years.

Back
Top Bottom