Eye Drive and Bike Night in Innsifil - Wild Wing | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Eye Drive and Bike Night in Innsifil - Wild Wing

That's just around the corner...I've gotta try to make it to at least one of these.

Don't forget the EYE Drive tonight at Wild Wings in Innisfil. Weather is great so no excuses.

Wild Wing (alcona)

1070 Innisfil Beach Rd Innisfil, ON L9S4T9 705-431-8325

Will this go on the long weekend as well? It's probably easiest night for us to make it up as we won't have to rush back.

Sorry forgot it would be Mother's day!
I'm gonna try with Creepy _Guy to organize some riders for next week!

Will this go on the long weekend as well? It's probably easiest night for us to make it up as we won't have to rush back.

Yep! We'll be there! Every Sunday in May

Hey guys... count me in... I am still in Saudi right now but will be back in two weeks... will be at as many as I can.
Cheers!!

I'm a gonna make this one!
And for a small donation I'll be signing autographs and letting the ladies sneak in some kisses!
Look forward to seeing alot of friends after a long hibernation!
Cheers 8)
Aminal

Thanks to everyone that came out to support the event! To date, we`ve managed to raise 315.00 for the GTAM team!

See you next Sunday!

the 50/50 draw is rigged!

theres simply no other explanation for my not winning! :lmao:

agreed. i still think he should have forfeited cause he rode his truck, not his bike :lmao:

Another great night with great people.... Thx to everyone that came out! Brian P and Aminal tie for the longest distance to get there..... Brian wins for doing it on the 125 :) :) :)

Raised another $107.50 for the RFS team. Yahoo!

Do I get a prize for getting soaked on the way home? Good time and yeah... give it to the 125!
Cheers 8)
Aminal

SONNUVA...totally forgot about this with the weather that was "supposed" to be happening today. Sorry Cutekill.

I guess I *have* to show up on the 4th to sell 50/50's now. :)

Tomorrow, May 29th, is our final bike night at Wild Wing in Alcona. Come on out and join the fun.

See you all tomorrow between 5 - 9pm

Back
Top Bottom