Exhausts - so many choices | GTAMotorcycle.com

Exhausts - so many choices

ruffriders

Hey all
I am trying to figure out what exhaust to put on mt 2011 CBR600RR, I do know that I am just going to put on a slip on, but which brand??? I'm more into looks and sound than power increase, I want a nice sound but not too crazy, and want somthing that won't hide my tail light, and any tips on where to buy at a good price
thanks for any input

akrapovic_honda_600rr_0911_slipon_detail_2_600.jpg

$646 + 15$ shipping

https://www.motomummy.com/store/product.php?productid=17696&cat=469&page=1

S
portbiketrackgear is selling the same pipe for 710$ + 35$ shipping
Motomummy usually have the best prices around.

both excellent... happy with my akra but have other exhaust on my list soon ;)

i run w/ the arrow, pretty happy with it, i'd consider akra too
akra has better looks than arrow for sure though

quiet? obviously you dont have one hehe... its enough loud

you sure? I've got 2 of them. One is the older model titanium can. The other is the newer oval one in the picture above.
Both are slip ons and both are barely louder than stock with the baffle out.

A ton of people have told me they rarely hear me coming down the street lol.

you sure? I've got 2 of them. One is the older model titanium can. The other is the newer oval one in the picture above.
Both are slip ons and both are barely louder than stock with the baffle out.

A ton of people have told me they rarely hear me coming down the street lol.

i dont know what kind of akra you have ... but without baffle its 3x louder than stock heh ...

Leo Vance has a great sounding pipe for the 600rr. Sounds better then the akra, cheaper then the akra. But I don't know about the performance. I'm sure you can find a YouTube video with the sound (drive by hopefully).

i dont know what kind of akra you have ... but without baffle its 3x louder than stock heh ...

It's still quieter than most other slip ons. Google it.

Put it next to a Leo Vince, Yoshi, 2bros, GYTR, Arrow etc and they're all louder than Akra.

However, the full Akra pipe is louder.

OK I think I'm more confused than ever, I guess just make up my mind and go for it, I will say the akra looks the best by far!!!
thanks for all the input

Op, you will love the Akra.
I have the shorty slip on on my gsxr and that thing is loud!

Btw... Sometimes loud isn't always a good thing.

I too have the full akra shorty... >>> I'm quite certain I have hearing damage after one season with it :s .... Maybe I ought to put the baffle back in.

OP: Akra quality and craftsmanship is top notch. In the world of "you get what you pay for," this is true for Akra... Pricey but well worth it.

Op, you will love the Akra.
I have the shorty slip on on my gsxr and that thing is loud!

Btw... Sometimes loud isn't always a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom