every friday 3rd line and QEW 5:30pm | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

every friday 3rd line and QEW 5:30pm

sure no problemo Josh meet at 6:00 take off for 6:30 Btw I think caulberg is razzing king cause we got caught in a downpour Sunday and waited it out sitting under a bridge on the 401 and royal had no decent tank bags for him LOL but my new textile jacket and gloves rock:D

Hahaha that's hilarious! Ohhh new gloves and jacket!?! New Gear for
friday! Ya I'm weaseling myself out of
some wedding plan I never agreed to go to Friday. So let's hope for some good weather!
That time sounds great. So twisties and Toronto like planned last Friday?

Ya for real you bunch of bums :p. If you guys are starting later I might be able to make it out for a change.

I hear ya I been meaning to come out to the thursday financial and steeles rides but can never make it there in time.Well the best case would be if you are gonna be a tad bit late we can wait or meet you on route,we usually swing by derry and guelph line about 1/2 hour after the start time

Hahaha that's hilarious! Ohhh new gloves and jacket!?! New Gear for
friday! Ya I'm weaseling myself out of
some wedding plan I never agreed to go to Friday. So let's hope for some good weather!
That time sounds great. So twisties and Toronto like planned last Friday?

Yup same plan twistys then downtown just hope the weather cooperates this time and BTW Stella's on me:cool:

Yup same plan twistys then downtown just hope the weather cooperates this time and BTW Stella's on me:cool:

Well then.... I think we may have to change our meeting place to that wing place we went too. Especially if the weather is nice. For those who show up early can grab some wings and a pop before we ttake off. Cause that place by timmies I'm assuming is rammed every Friday. But I'm easy!

Well then.... I think we may have to change our meeting place to that wing place we went too. Especially if the weather is nice. For those who show up early can grab some wings and a pop before we ttake off. Cause that place by timmies I'm assuming is rammed every Friday. But I'm easy!

Sounds interesting we can discuss before the next ride for sure and if most agree I'm good with that suggestion

Not sure what radar map you were looking at!!! It was fun regardless!
Lovin the new gloves... How's your tank bag???
Lol, yes you did get wet...as for my tank bag, no luck so I guess my bag on my tank will have to do....BAZINGA

Lol, yes you did get wet...as for my tank bag, no luck so I guess my bag on my tank will have to do....BAZINGA

Wait a second cobes.... Are you insinuating you have one of those old man bags that cover the surface area of your kawi tank?!
if so..... I dont wanna get older lol

30 percent thunder showers just as they called it last Friday!

Let's wait for Cobra's forecast when he's done playing with his bag...
Meet up time 6-6:30 this week?
I see sun in your future, fill the tank and head north young man...look up and let me know what you see. I will post it for all to see so we can decide if we will ride. ;-)

Wait a second cobes.... Are you insinuating you have one of those old man bags that cover the surface area of your kawi tank?!
if so..... I dont wanna get older lol

30 percent thunder showers just as they called it last Friday!

Wow, I am not that old dude....your killen me and no....just need a tank bag to pack my tequila and fireball for a weekend trip!

What's all the noise in here?????? King you walked into the bag thing,you guys are riding him hard LOL,
Hoping weather changes for friday
Am heading out right now for a blast practice makes perfect:cool:

Sounds Great------C U at the Chicken WING fACTORY ----LOL

Between 5:30-6:00 Friday last one there buys around, don't be late ,could be Coossstttyyyllllllll !!!!!!!!!!

:agave:
:cool:

Wow, I am not that old dude....your killen me and no....just need a tank bag to pack my tequila and fireball for a weekend trip!

Lol. I'm just jealous of your bike. Felt I had to take a poke!
Why is it they have rain on the Friday?!?!
Oh tank bag is key for all the wings te guys wasted and didn't take with them!

What's all the noise in here?????? King you walked into the bag thing,you guys are riding him hard LOL,
Hoping weather changes for friday
Am heading out right now for a blast practice makes perfect:cool:

You and king head out for a rip? How was it?

Bla bla bla...to funny....no rip for me, football and Karate tonight. It was a nice night so I am sure bandit killed his time on the route!

Bandit, Colberg needs to borough your bag while dancing in the rain. Wow this is going down hill fast!

yep was a nice ride....roads are nice and clean except for the usual few dirty corners.I sometimes enjoy riding alone to work on technique

On route I ran into a large group of sportbikes about 8-9 they were behind me as I got on mountain brow road east of snake road,it was fun dusting them as the leader valiantly tried to keep up LOL. Could've had a coffee break at the end.It's fun being the rabbit ;)

Ya I'll have to get out more and find some new routes. Looks like most of the good ones are out your guys way. Burlington, Milton, oakville and north of that. It's horrible in binbrook because it's just straight line after straight line. Although there is the niagara wine country ride which is nice, but for a weekend.
Just checked the weather, looks like Friday is turning around!

Forecast looks much better for Friday so we can meet at THE HOUSE OF WINGS in the strip mall on the corner of third line and dundas beside the Royal bank right behind the shell gas station on the corner.I will be there for 5:30 at the latest to get my wings and some coolie and we will be taking off at 6:30.Hope to see you guys there

Back
Top Bottom