every friday 3rd line and QEW 5:30pm | Page 27 | GTAMotorcycle.com

every friday 3rd line and QEW 5:30pm

When you guys riding and where?

Hmm, Saturday ride. Wouldn't mind doing a similar ride to the ride we did a few weeks back to Creemore. Bandit, cobra and someone I can't there name where on the ride. I just don't remember the route other than we started at the forks of the credit.

No ride tonight guys. A few of the regulars are not around. I am joining the Milton ride tomorrow morning. Cheers!

Look some cold road in March

https://youtu.be/CbPeu2glv8M

Another pain filled sleepless night made a little better. THX Rob .....nice video and appropriate music HAHA Man do I miss riding :sad7:

Mac Doc can I borrow your scoot..I can't pull the clutch we can trade bikes for a month :D

Last edited:
Ride this Friday? This thread has been pretty quiet.

Yeah with the bandit out its been quiet. We will eat and ride like the last time. Meet same place for 5ish and leave at 6

I'd be down for a spirited ride. ;) I live on the Oakville area. When and where do you meet?

I'd be down for a spirited ride. ;) I live on the Oakville area. When and where do you meet?

I will see you guys tomm caging of course. Might even hit the twistys for a bit with you guys in the MERC.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom