Ever see one of your past loves for sale on Kijiji? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ever see one of your past loves for sale on Kijiji?

Mad Mike

I just saw my 2000 GL1500 listed for sale on Kijiji (I think). Based on the pics, there are a few clues including mileage that are exactly conforming to my old girl.

Brings back memories!

1566428788586.png

It’s a weird feeling for sure. I’ve had a couple of my old bikes pop up and I saw the guy that bought my boat had it for sale last year.

Once I decide I want to sell something I never want to see it again.

My old KTM SMC is up for sale on Kijiji, tempting, but then I remember why I sold it

yep. the round horn painted to look like an eyeball was the give away

Seen one, and then proceeded to buy it back.

I guess sellers remorse.

Ended up selling it after a year, made a deal with the new owner not to sell it back to me.
Funny you say that, the exact thought crossed my mind -- I could have it back cheap! Then I remembered why I sold it.

I found my 1993!993 zx-11.jpg

purple orange zx-11 on kijjiji in North bay.
Send my buddy up to buy it, turns out it is more expensive to insure then my 2015 ZX-14R. I was shocked when the owner read out the UVIP with my name on it.

Hi Martyn, I couldn't find the Used vehicle package so picked up a new one today. It appears the Bike was bought new or registered on the 28 Apr 93 by some guy named " MB", !!!! This is your old bike believe it or not! Steve

Wild , huh?

BB

Not mine but... I did find my wife's first Monster for sale on-line back in 2016. An M600 Metallic that the new owner bought for his wife but for one reason or another he ended up riding it. He says the 600 motor developed a head/valve issue so he had installed a 750 in it's place. All the OEM parts they got with the purchase where now gone. Although, he had kept the spare new, never used metallic gas tank along with the blown 600 engine which he would include for the right price.
2001 Monster M600 metallic Red - Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum (photos may not appear in ad due to them being photobucket images)

Funny you say that, the exact thought crossed my mind -- I could have it back cheap! Then I remembered why I sold it.

As soon as you created this post I logged onto Kijiji to see if it was listed again lol. Just checking if it wasn’t some sort of voodoo moment!

Not on Kijiji, but I did see my beloved Candy Lime Green ZX9R for sale at Hully Gully less than a year after I consigned it at Two Wheel in Guelph.
I miss that bike.

Rob

I owned a 98,2000 and a 2001 ZX9. Just like you i have soft spot for those bikes.

One of these days i'll buy a mint one just to ride around on the weekends.

The Super Tenere? It's good! Does what I want it to do without fuss
Super Ten owner? Review your bike. I bought a Wee to see if ADV bikes suit me -- I absolutely love it. I'm coming off a Hayabusa and ride an FJR while touring so while the 650 is great, after a year enjoying her I'm looking for a bit more snap. I have a soft spot for Yamaha's and think the SuperTen would be a great for me, just don't see many and have never found he chance to hear impressions from an owner.

Super Ten owner? Review your bike. I bought a Wee to see if ADV bikes suit me -- I absolutely love it. I'm coming off a Hayabusa and ride an FJR while touring so while the 650 is great, after a year enjoying her I'm looking for a bit more snap. I have a soft spot for Yamaha's and think the SuperTen would be a great for me, just don't see many and have never found he chance to hear impressions from an owner.

The 1000 vstrom?

Back
Top Bottom