Euro bike techs | GTAMotorcycle.com

Euro bike techs

bigpoppa

Been thinking about creating a thread that lists all the reputable euro bike techs out there as an alternative to the dealers(bmw, ktm, ducatis, aprilia, etc)

I list these guys specifically because they have a solid rep and are trusted/respected by the owners and enthusiasts

If I have missed any, feel free to add them to the thread (they have to be reputable and specialize in euro bikes, as they require specialized equipment, tools, and training)

So far I have:
-corsa meccanica(not sure who runs it)
-Ken livingston at kens motoworks
-Adrian over at Ace moto tech

Maybe the mods can sticky it for future reference @Wingboy, thanks

Alleycat Motorcycle Service​

Motorcycle repair shop in Toronto, Ontario
Address: Rear Building, 46 Carlaw Ave, Toronto, ON
Phone: (647) 812-7721

The man is David.

Yup. Isn't he a dealer though? Or did he make the list as he is competent with euro brands that he doesn't sell?
competence and reputation>>>everything

Everyone knows who the big dealers are, so I wanted to make a list of good, trustworthy shops who might not charge an arm and a leg

Corsa Meccanica no longer shows up on the Aprilia dealer finder, and I just heard someone on Facebook say that they aren't an Aprilia dealer anymore. Anyone know the story behind that? George is cool, I like that place a lot.

maybe Ace? Not sure if he handles BMWs
I have had previous bikes at Adrian's shop and Ace does an excellent job.
Not sure if he does BeeEms, will drop by and ask - I do know that he has a backlog of service/repair requests.

Thanks #Evoex

I have had previous bikes at Adrian's shop and Ace does an excellent job.
Not sure if he does BeeEms, will drop by and ask - I do know that he has a backlog of service/repair requests.

Thanks #Evoex
he'll be closing shop for a few days around canada day I think

Back
Top Bottom