Etobicoke Riders 6.0 | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Etobicoke Riders 6.0

Looking for some riding buddies in and around the Etobicoke area. I have a Ninja 300 and have been riding for a couple of months. I have a family and not interested in crazy riding - just something casual. I'm in the Mississauga area but very close to Etobicoke - I know the west end very well. If anyone is up for a ride this evening let me know. Cheers!
Sent you a message

After 8 PM tomorrow works for me too. I need to pull off my rear fender and adjust the plastic.

Where shall we meet up? ill be coming from lakeshore and bathurst area but anywhere should be good with me :eek:

I was hoping alhope34 would pick a spot. I like Islington/Queensway Esso.

That location is fine with me. So the time is 8 pm then? Ill want to be home by 10. I work early every morning.

Done. See you at 8. I'll PM you my number.

Thanks for leading alhope34. Good to meet you (again), and Bettyvee.

That was short but sweet :) thanks for leading, and sorry leetviet if i slowed u down too much..still learning

That was short but sweet :) thanks for leading, and sorry leetviet if i slowed u down too much..still learning
Nah, you didn't. I don't go on group rides to push myself -- especially on a road I haven't checked out first/at night

Yea it was damp and dark. I didn't feel like going quick on the corners either anyway. It was still fun regardless.

Hey guys, let me know next time you go for a ride as I live 2 min. from Queensway and Islington.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anything happening this week? I get off early tomorrow and Thursday and would like to meet some of you peeps.

If somebody wants to lead tonight I'm down for 8PM.

I can come by, meet at Dundas and Kipling?
Will be there for 7:30 - 8:00 pm.

Last edited:
Sorry Ryan, something came up. PM me your number, and we'll arrange something through text next time.

Anyone up for an early morning ride Saturday morning. Thinking of going up towards Orangeville o Creemore and then back through Belfountain. I'm a new rider so nothing too crazy. Looking forward to meeting some riders.

Back
Top Bottom