Epic Stunt Video | GTAMotorcycle.com

Epic Stunt Video

Holmes

No problem guys... ya man that sprocket is mental!

I like the part where his exhaust falls off and still continues to stunt.
Badass m*********er!

Is it me or does he have 3 calipers on the rear disc? Really? I understand 2 for handbrake but what in the hell would you need 3 for? I could understand for more feel, but with 3 wouldn't you loose feel and basically lock up the rear with your pinky. Johnny?

Is it me or does he have 3 calipers on the rear disc? Really? I understand 2 for handbrake but what in the hell would you need 3 for? I could understand for more feel, but with 3 wouldn't you loose feel and basically lock up the rear with your pinky. Johnny?

Some people use the 3rd caliper for a 3rd remote brake somewhere else on the bike...And others connect 2 together for their handbrake...How thats going to feel really depends on what master cylinder bore size your using. I run a 13mm with one front caliper, that would be way too spongy with 2 calipers.. If you run 2 linked youd want something like a 16mm...His are linked, if you look really really close the line connects them both together before another line goes to his front HB master

Brake power is one of those things where you cant really have too much, because once you get used to more power its just a matter of using less psychical energy to do the same thing....Every time I get a new setup I say wow this is so strong I could never need anything more, but as the new products are developed we try them and always get used to the newer, bigger, stronger, setups...
This is a linked setup
bikepics-2039765-800.jpg

Last edited:
Learn something new every day. I'm sure you can get pretty imaginative with remote setups. Still blown away at the no handed stoppie best trick at one the XDL's.

Yeah that was pretty awesome, but its getting popular now. Ive seen a few of the guys that compete in XDL have now added the same set up to be able to do that.

Jason Brittons ZX10
297910_274434995904267_100000133064949_1333410_6604643_n.jpg

Last edited:
I want to see more pics of that zx10, i heard it's supposed to be sick

You need Facebook, thats the only place Runman posts pics of his parts projects

Nothing too crazy yet, Run mans parts are sic but other then his parts theres not much done to the bike yet..And Im a little disappointed in JB he has billet nikel plated Brembo calipers in the front, but used cast in the rear and no radial mount for the HB caliper...tisk tisk for not matching!

Back
Top Bottom