Entrepreneur Ride | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Entrepreneur Ride

Can we try Monday afternoon? Working Monday morning so I can make money and fuel my entrepreneurship journey.

Anytime after 10 AM Monday works for me. I can lead, not a big deal. It would be random and hope you don't expect crazy twisites around there. :)

don't get outta the city till after rush hour. charging overtime when u can.

They're waiting for the crowd-source funding to come through first
gas and pizza $$
go fund me is currently @ $9.65

OP reached out to me and I'll go and meet up with him and go for a ride. Since you're not interested and care, why post? yea it's a public forum but wtf dude, don't have anything else better to do? What's all this ****** cynicism getting you?

Anyways, riding this Sunday, where? Markham, PM me if anyone else want's to come, I'll pay for pizza and gas if that's an obstacle.

OP reached out to me and I'll go and meet up with him and go for a ride. Since you're not interested and care, why post? yea it's a public forum but wtf dude, don't have anything else better to do? What's all this ****** cynicism getting you?

Anyways, riding this Sunday, where? Markham, PM me if anyone else want's to come, I'll pay for pizza and gas if that's an obstacle.
57315757.jpg

Reactions: J_F

Lol...I decided to take the high road on all his little jokes. Not sure why they took it way off topic.

Looking forward to seeing you and anyone else that's gonna join (even the clowns). :)

Back
Top Bottom