Eligible for Am Lightweight Sportbike ? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Eligible for Am Lightweight Sportbike ?

Couldnt find any specific rules regarding bike qualifications but
i dont think CFM has a big enough presence in the motorcycle market to qualify.

Don't know if KTM are actually connected but this is a funny comment pulled from the concept bike posting.

I don't care who is making it though because if it has an engine that KTM touched in any way then I have zero interest. Imagine the unreliability of a Chinese bike with a KTM engine! No thank you.

Don't know if KTM are actually connected but this is a funny comment pulled from the concept bike posting.

I don't care who is making it though because if it has an engine that KTM touched in any way then I have zero interest. Imagine the unreliability of a Chinese bike with a KTM engine! No thank you.
The CFMoto/KTM/GasGas/Husqvarna consortium (all pretty much the same bikes) are the only competition to Honda in Moto3.

1649978140045.png

Last edited:

dont you carry the entire parts catalog in your top box?

• Haha
Reactions: TK4
Sorry those were new parts for my old Honda.

With a KLR you only need to carry spares if you're touring with guys on a beemer.

Back
Top Bottom