Easter Weekend Bethany Ride 2019 | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Easter Weekend Bethany Ride 2019

There were 6 of us ready-to-ride last Saturday, but all 5 of my riding buddies are unable to attend this weekend. I'm still 50/50, but if I'm there I'll definitely group up with you as I'll be looking for riding partners as well now. I'm quite used to GPS navigation so we're good there, can't wait to see your newly aquired TE450, that's what I'll be riding also. I'll keep you posted, I'll know by Friday if I can make it or not (dependent on work).

There were 6 of us ready-to-ride last Saturday, but all 5 of my riding buddies are unable to attend this weekend. I'm still 50/50, but if I'm there I'll definitely group up with you as I'll be looking for riding partners as well now. I'm quite used to GPS navigation so we're good there, can't wait to see your newly aquired TE450, that's what I'll be riding also. I'll keep you posted, I'll know by Friday if I can make it or not (dependent on work).
Sweet. A pair of te450's is an uncommon sight these days.
I've been watching all your Bethany videos to get my dirt fix lol. Saw my versys and I on your 2017 video a fair bit.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Did anyone from here ride this? I was considering going, but it was a bit too cold for me. I was wondering how it was.

Back
Top Bottom