EARPEACE Performance Plugs | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

EARPEACE Performance Plugs

Just a heads up guys, the ones for $15 come in a tiny plastic container so don't waste your money on the kit for $25 if you do end up getting a set. nice that 3 come in a set also if you do lose one.

It does come with a plastic container, but i ended up buying a keychain container for $1. Easier to store and transport this way. I can totally see myself losing the plastic container. Going to test the earplugs for the 1st time tomorrow.

My V-Strom is so damn quiet, these would be useless for me ?

It does come with a plastic container, but i ended up buying a keychain container for $1. Easier to store and transport this way. I can totally see myself losing the plastic container. Going to test the earplugs for the 1st time tomorrow.
How did they work out for you? I ended up putting in the clear inserts as the red and black ones made it difficult to hear music through the Sena speakers. Yes the speakers are definitely quieter than before, but I can actually hear music at hwy speeds as the wind noise has been isolated and exhaust has been tamed down. Did a long ride on Saturday afternoon and I completely forgot I was even wearing them. Super comfortable and never come out of place.

How did they work out for you? I ended up putting in the clear inserts as the red and black ones made it difficult to hear music through the Sena speakers. Yes the speakers are definitely quieter than before, but I can actually hear music at hwy speeds as the wind noise has been isolated and exhaust has been tamed down. Did a long ride on Saturday afternoon and I completely forgot I was even wearing them. Super comfortable and never come out of place.

I am using it with the black inserts (i think those are the highest filters), and I find that the wind noise has definitely reduced. I think I am going to stick with the black (I might try out the red sometime) since my helmet allows in a lot of wind noise.

The downside is that music sounds quieter than before- but i think that's good for my long term hearing health.

They are really comfortable indeed, and I completely forgot to remove them when I went to a grocery store. I only realized that i was still wearing them when I was talking to the checkout cashier.

I am using it with the black inserts (i think those are the highest filters), and I find that the wind noise has definitely reduced. I think I am going to stick with the black (I might try out the red sometime) since my helmet allows in a lot of wind noise.

The downside is that music sounds quieter than before- but i think that's good for my long term hearing health.

They are really comfortable indeed, and I completely forgot to remove them when I went to a grocery store. I only realized that i was still wearing them when I was talking to the checkout cashier.
Yep! Definitely a good purchase! $15 for 3 of these bad boys....can't go wrong!

I found it's important to follow the insert instructions. First couple times I found them a bit uncomfortable but I realized I was pushing them in too deep. Followed instructions and they were comfortable, never came out or moved while putting helmet on/off.

Back
Top Bottom