Ducati Streetfighter V4S or BMW S1000RR, which one will you choose? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ducati Streetfighter V4S or BMW S1000RR, which one will you choose?

illogically overpowered street bikes that are impossible to choose from

so you like schnitzel or pasta?

but I'd go for pasta, and get a Tuono
I prefer Sushi.

Reactions: J_F
Clealy this is not a good place to get suggestions lol

at least you havent threatened to leave yet

In all seriousness though, if your interested in the streetfighter, you might as well give the tuono a consideration, its just as good on the track, and probably more fun on the street than the streetfighter

As for the s1000RR...well no comment

at least you havent threatened to leave yet

In all seriousness though, if your interested in the streetfighter, you might as well give the tuono a consideration, its just as good on the track, and probably more fun on the street than the streetfighter

As for the s1000RR...well no comment

If I was going to be buying a new bike right now it would be between the Tuono and Streetfighter.
I know the Tuono is amazing, I’m on my second, and the Streetfighter looks very very good on paper and in person....but I haven’t ridden one yet.
Tough tough decision.....

If I was going to be buying a new bike right now it would be between the Tuono and Streetfighter.
I know the Tuono is amazing, I’m on my second, and the Streetfighter looks very very good on paper and in person....but I haven’t ridden one yet.
Tough tough decision.....

By all accounts the streetfighter is peaky

Tuono is amazing, but If I were to do it again, it'd be a toss up between the superduke, the super adventure R and the multistrada V4

The only thing I dont like about the duke is the lack of wind protection for those cold early/late season rides

To be fair, you didn't offer a lot of context, so any suggestion is just a flip of the coin. They're both supremely capable motorcycles, and without understanding what you want out of a bike, it comes down to deciding which one you think looks better. That's purely subjective and is like asking which band should be your favourite or which style of architecture you should prefer.

The S1000RR is a pure sportbike, really built for the track. Lots of folks love riding sportbikes on the road, but it's not their natural habitat. The Streetfighter is a sportbike with high bars, which lends itself more to road use, but comes with compromises depending on the riding you do. As @bigpoppa points out about his Super Duke, there's no wind protection and you're out in the breeze which can be tiring for distance riding. (It would be unfair to point out that the Tuono doesn't have this problem, but I won't let that stop me....)

Maybe you know all this, which is why I asked about your riding experience and what you want to do with the bike. Without that context, any suggestion is meaningless...

Aprilia tuono.

lol jking, between the 2 Id have to get the street fighter, but if I was that much into track days and racing I would just get the tuono and call it a day

To be fair, I answered his question, but I still think a tuono would be a better fit

Maybe I can help the OP better:

If you're a track junkie and like to street ride, get a tuono
If youre a street rider who occasionally does track days, get a superduke
If you like to visit gas stations often, get the MT10

Last edited:
According to FireBoy's Law - The correct answer is:

C) Ball out and buy both

giphy.gif

Theres so many great bikes in this category you really cant go wrong, OP could just get the new s1000r...crazy good on the track, and still good on the street, comfy ergos, probably better than the double R insurance wise too (check before buying though)

Back
Top Bottom