Ducati Monster Parts | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ducati Monster Parts

Repooc

Hi everyone,

Up for sale are parts pulled off of my 2007 Monster 695.

1) OEM Tail Light with bulb
$20 OBO

2) OEM Rear Fender "Beer Tray" with Indicators
$35 OBO

3) OEM Front Cowl/Windscreen with Tinted (smoke) Screen
SOLD for $75
Mounting hardware included! Image 3 shows the VERY slight surface abrasion caused by the wall of my garage when stored... hardly noticeable.

4) OEM Rear Mudguard & License Plate Bracket
$45 OBO

5) OEM Front Left and Right Indicator Lights
$10 EACH or $15 FOR BOTH

6) OEM Front Brembo Brake and Clutch Levers
$25 EACH or $40 FOR BOTH

7) OEM License Plate Light housing with bulb
$20 OBO

8 ) Ducati Performance (DP) Semi-Rigid Saddle Bags with frame
$210 OBO
Weather-proof and expandable capacity, these saddle bags are perfect for those who like to do a little bit of touring or just need some extra carrying space for commuting. The are Genuine Ducati Performance parts, therefore flows perfectly with the lines of the Monster. At the rear of the bags are reflective strips and beneath are heat-resistant shields to protect against the exhaust cans below. They have built-in handles for carrying around, and a quick/easy fastening system to the bike. ALL mounting hardware is included!

9) Trellis Frame chopped "tail" piece
$80 OBO
This is what was left after chopping the tail off my monster. The cuts are clean and straight. I know that some people inherit/buy bikes with the tail already chopped and don't really like it, or would like to revert back to a more OEM-look (perhaps after a botched job). Regardless, going backwards is just as easy and there are several methods online of how to un-tailchop your monster.

Conditions of Sale:

- I accept paypal, Email Money Transfer (EMT), or Cash payment
- shipping will be via CanadaPost (XpressPost with Tracking, if you wish) + 3% handling fee
- price does not include shipping (please provide your address and I will get you exact shipping costs)
- Local pick up may be arranged in Whitby (Durham Region area) or Downtown Toronto (Union Station or Queen's Park TTC Station)
- my 100% Positive heatware or eBay reference feedback available upon request

Please send me a Private Message (PM) via this website for quickest response or email me at [blinginking][at][hotmail][.com]

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom