Ducati day ride #2, sat june 29, 2013 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ducati day ride #2, sat june 29, 2013

sammy

DUCATI DAY RIDE #2 Sat.June 29, 2013

DESTINATION:
Buckhorn, to Gooderham to Maynooth, ON. (600+km ride. Would anyone like to assist with planning the route and knows a few gas stops? PM me).

MEETING PLACE:
Tim Horton's meet up location at the corner of Winchester & Baldwin in Brooklin (5939 Baldwin Street South, North Whitby).
http://goo.gl/maps/Q16y

MEET TIME & DEPARTURE: 8:00am meet & depart NO later than 9:00am sharp! gives you last minute stragglers a chance to get in and time to discuss the route, as well as getting to cover lots of km's of roads without much traffic. so be gassed up, bladders empty and ready to go!!! and don't forget your EAR PLUGS!

SKILL LEVEL:
ONLY DUCATI MODELS ARE WELCOME PLEASE. I DO RESPECT THE SAFETY AND WELL BEING OF OTHER RIDERS, so please no stunting and no nonsense! I dont want to see anyone hurt or have an uneventful moment. Moderate pace and ride at your own skill level. Occasional fuel stops when needed and a mid day lunch break.

* If this ends up being a big turn out (20 plus riders), I'm forced to split the group into riders of 10 ~ 15 bikes per group. Makes it more manageable. I would also request for any volunteers that would like to be a LEAD rider and SWEEP per group. GPS IS A BONUS! (

** Weather checks and updates will be provided the night before and by 6:00am the morning of the ride **
Show your commitment by:
a) replying to this thread, and
b) providing the model of your DUCATI and note if you volunteer for LEAD OR SWEEP RIDER.

I will update the list with your screen name and bike.

PM me if you would like to be added to our Ducati riders group email list.

GROUP 1

1. sammy (M750)
2. acto (M1100s)
3. ignited (M1100 evo) *sweep*
4. donzo (S2R 800)
5. multiduc_dan (Multi 1200s) *lead or sweep w/GPS*
6. lennay1031 (M696)
7. Diego (848 SF)
8. Nicholas (Panigale S or Multi 1200s)
9. IL MOSTRO (1098 SF)
10. Flash (Multi 1100)
11. cheekeebandito (S4R)
12. piskapo (Panigale S)
13. sonyminidiscman (848 evo)
14. sajjadhuq (M696)

Last edited:
Is there going to be a scheduled service/maintenance stop during this
Long ride by an authorized DUCATI technician?

-sorry for trolling... Couldn't help myself

i'd like to come, but i am not sure if i can do a 600KM day...

Bahhh, don't be a wimp. You'll blink your eyes and next thing you know you'll be home wanting to go back out for another ride.

Adam, I got you on the list. Thanks for sweeping

list is rapidly growing. This should be a good turn out. Maybe we can hit a quarter million dollars in inventory.....LOL!!!

Love to make it but I have a track day at mosport.

Ride safe and ride well.

-SmellyBean (MV Agusta F3)

Love to make it but I have a track day at mosport.

Ride safe and ride well.

-SmellyBean (MV Agusta F3)

Thats gotta be you Joe. Have fun with Bryce @ Racer5 trackday. Have fun & be safe, and I want to hear about your overall experience.

sonyminidiscman, I've added you to the list. Your wrists will be fine man.

See you on the 29th.

If I can get the day off work then I will join you guys, I will let you know in a couple of days Sam!

Thanks for your inquiries. Again, if interested to join you can post on this thread and I will update the list.

whats the rule regarding weather? ride rain or shine?

Weather permitting of course! I'll post updates the night before and 7am the morning of. If its only 40% chance of showers, that means there's 60% opportunity of a nice ride.

Fingers x'd for nice weather.

Back
Top Bottom