ducati 899 | GTAMotorcycle.com

ducati 899

themightye

Recently I received an email stating I could be one of the few to own a new 899 before the end of the year. Nice to be wanted, but I think my wife would have a problem with 2 new bikes this year.

I go to GP bikes to pick up some things and speak with one of the sales guys (Karl). Had a good talk, and after 10 minutes I tell him about my offer from Ducati for a 899. He gets up and asks me what do I think of the bike. I tell him I rode the 1199 and found the ergos better than my 848. He walks me over to the Ducati section and there it is, a white 899. I was so excited to see it I actually shouted "holy #@$!". What a nice bike, with the exception of the red wheels. Could grow on me by next spring though, especially after a test drive.

I had the same invite as you by Ducati but I love my 848 too much to let it go or trade it in, maybe in the future I might go for the Panigale but it would be the 1199 because I love the look of the single sided swingarm!

Bike is actually growing on me but honestly it's 899 cc. I might as well jump on a litre bike and the RSV4 is the bike I want right now. Plus would it kill them to put a colour dashboard? I can look pass the SSSA but they should have put the same tft as the 1199.

I had the same invite as you by Ducati but I love my 848 too much to let it go or trade it in, maybe in the future I might go for the Panigale but it would be the 1199 because I love the look of the single sided swingarm!

Love mine too much as well.

Its just not the same without the single sided swing arm, I dont plan to buy this

Back
Top Bottom