Dual Circle Headlight Sport Bikes? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Dual Circle Headlight Sport Bikes?

carthik

I need some help figuring out my options for what I'm looking for. I am looking to buy sportbike with dual circle headlights styling such as the FZR400/600 and the CBR900RR etc. I also like the styleing of the RVF400R front end (dual non circle). My must haves are must be japanese and 600cc or less (prefer 400) and I'm just wondering what's out there. I would ultimately prefer a CBR400RR but don't want to spend that much. Other than grey market bikes, what are the Canadian options for what I'm looking for? Are there any other 400cc sport bike options other than the FZR400 in Canada (even if they don't fit the styling criteria I'm looking for)?

Thanks

The only 400 in Canada (legally) ou have is FZR400. The FZR 600 is a little longer, little heavier, and quite a bit quicker.

VFR 400's can be found, as well as ZX4R....but those would be Jap grey market imports more than 15 yrs old. Very cool bikes though.

Personally the Yamaha would be the one I'd look for. And then when I was ready for more jam, I'd drop a FZR600 or YZF600 motor into the 400's frame. Plus parts and spares will be easier to find for the Yamaha FZR400 than any of the grey market imports.

I hope you're good with a wrench.

Yeah I have many many wrenches. Sadly that's what I though about the FZR400. Havent found a non-haggered one yet. How are the 1993 and earlier FZR400s? Any major design flaws/problems with them?

I have a '90 US-import FZR400 for sale. Fiberglass bodywork on the bike with all the OEM black-grey-blue bodywork in as part of the deal. Decent daily runner, not a pristine museum piece. It has been a race bike in the past (previous owner), but I've put 30,000 km on it since then in the last 11 years. I haven't been advertising it (wrong time of year) but if someone jumps on it before next spring, it's theirs. PM me if interested. Ridiculous low-ballers need not apply.

Back
Top Bottom