DSP BMW gs build | GTAMotorcycle.com

DSP BMW gs build

Wingboy

Site Supporter
$67,000 went into this. I think the ADV thing has gone gone too far.

The bike in the video is a bit much for me. Carbon used that way on an Adv bike is just wank. I like functional mods. $1600 for a slip on exhaust? wank wank wank.

I really really like Jay's bike. It is a cool ride.

The bike in the video is a bit much for me. Carbon used that way on an Adv bike is just wank. I like functional mods. $1600 for a slip on exhaust? wank wank wank.

I really really like Jay's bike. It is a cool ride.
Exactly. Real carbon fiber! On a "real tank cover". Lol.
It will probably never see any off road.

I dunno much about the ADV lifestyle, so I have some questions

-Why do the soft panniers cost over $500 EACH
-Why do the pannier brackets look like they were sprayed with undercoating at a Midas
-WHY DOES A SINGLE SLIP-ON COST $1600 like as far as I can tell the catalytic convertor is still separate so WTF is going here

I dunno much about the ADV lifestyle, so I have some questions

-Why do the soft panniers cost over $500 EACH
-Why do the pannier brackets look like they were sprayed with undercoating at a Midas
-WHY DOES A SINGLE SLIP-ON COST $1600 like as far as I can tell the catalytic convertor is still separate so WTF is going here
GS life. Only ballers need apply.

What do the kids say these days? Something along the lines of “draped up and dripped out”

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

What do the kids say these days? Something along the lines of “draped up and dripped out”

They say "Lit". eg: "Those LED headlights on the new GS are Lit, dude!"

Also, "Slaying". eg: "When I'm not riding my GS, I am Slaying on my snowmobile"

Also, "Shook". eg: "That boxer engine at idle Shook me, but it evened out at higher revs"

Also, "Sus". eg: "My new GS has Electronic Sus Adjustment"

They say "Lit". eg: "Those LED headlights on the new GS are Lit, dude!"

Also, "Slaying". eg: "When I'm not riding my GS, I am Slaying on my snowmobile"

Also, "Shook". eg: "That boxer engine at idle Shook me, but it evened out at higher revs"

Also, "Sus". eg: "My new GS has Electronic Sus Adjustment"

You’re very in tune with the younger generation. Are you sure you’re really a world travelled older individual or do you just identify as such?

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

10k worth of carbon? For half that you could buy a KLR that will make that thing look like the heavy pompous pig that it is. After I heard that I stopped the vid.

Back
Top Bottom