Drying out a sweaty Suit | GTAMotorcycle.com

Drying out a sweaty Suit

ungoloth

Site Supporter
I picked up two $7 USB fans at Wallyworld. They fit inside the bottom of the pant openings on my Dainese leather suit. I intend to run them from a simple cell phone usb wall charger(from the buck store). They seem to move enough air to potentially dry out a sweaty suit. Any thoughts? Happy Apexes.

need to make sure the house has a 500Amp service with a back up generator, install dedicated GFCI circuit for said fan, as well as a dehumidifier to get rid of all that moisture, may want to think about reinforcing the floors and walls to account for the extra weight of a ...wait what????

Www.bickleracing.com

John made hangers for the track with fans in them. Was actually handy on those stupid hot days at the track, get your suit somewhat dried between sessions. Worked beautifully after a rain day.

Otherwise i'd just open it up and prop a fan nearby. Or use a boot dryer to direct flow up and down the arms and legs.

I got a suit dryer from Tony at Bluestreak Racing. It's a big beefy hanger with a fan in the neck that draws air in and blows out the arms and legs.

Works well.

Helmet fan is also key!!

Just use compressed air & shoot air through it

I hang it in the shed... keeps the wife at bay.

Look on eBay at scuba dryer hanger. Works good to get moisture out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom