Dropped my bike the first time. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Dropped my bike the first time.

boshunter

Site Supporter
Dropped my 250 this morning when I was at the parking lot today, lost my footing and balance when I step on some garbage on the ground... :mad:
Luckily I manage to ease the fall a little, but my front fairing took a hit
Just wondering if anyone know any body shop or painter that can help me out?

2011-07-13 11.34.27.jpg2011-07-13 11.37.02.jpg

Personally that damage looks hardly noticeable. I wouldn't spend the money to repaint the fairing for that small damage.

I agree with LocalR6.. no point. Its a tiny amount of damage, and you most likely will drop the bike again. Worry about it when you are going to sell the bike to upgrade, or just change brands or whatever.

I know that dropping it must have hurt your soul but the damage is very minimal. No need to fix that, just ride and ride safe.

Yeah don't worry about it until you want to sell it. I dropped mine and it broke my heart, then a month ago, i crashed it. Thank god its only cosmetic damage but it was worse than when i dropped it. So just wait.

I know that dropping it must have hurt your soul but the damage is very minimal. No need to fix that, just ride and ride safe.

It if really bothers u, just wetsand it and use a little touch up paint

That's minimal damage - don't worry about it. By the time you go to sell the bike (whenever) you'll likely have more scratches to deal with, so worry about it then.
Glad to hear you managed to minimize the damage and not hurt yourself.

Your bike has character now! :D

Seriously. You should see the right side of my bike. It was layed down at the track by the previous owner and he's not too good with the bondo...
From 6 feet away you can't even tell that my bike is damaged, and it's a heck of a lot more than what you have on yours.

Don't sweat it for now, finish the season.
If that's still not convincing, then do as someone mentioned above and give it a light sanding and paint match.
Up close you will still see it, but honestly who stares at their bikes only inches away? :p

meh - I've dropped mine too...it's minimal...don't worry about it. As one poster said, it adds character.

That's nothing, and not worth spending the money to have repaired, IMHO. I dropped my first bike, a Ninja 500, four times! The little marks add character. ;)

Back
Top Bottom