Dropped motorcycle and I'm looking for a body shop to repair/paint minor scratches on the fairing. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Dropped motorcycle and I'm looking for a body shop to repair/paint minor scratches on the fairing.

Hello,
I dropped my kawasaki ninja se ex300 the other day, there was a bit of gravel and I was making a sharp turn.
I dropped it on its side and it has very minor scratches, mainly on the side body fairing. I went to snowcity to see how much it'd cost to buy a whole new fairing... its $663. I'm not willing to pay that and I was also looking to sell it in the next month, so I'd prefer to fix these scratches.

Does anyone know a good body shop to sand down these parts and repaint them as if nothing has ever happened? I want the parts to have the exact same colour as before in order to match the other side of the motorcycle.

1.png

Thanks in advance to anyone trying to help.

Hello,
I dropped my kawasaki ninja se ex300 the other day, there was a bit of gravel and I was making a sharp turn.
I dropped it on its side and it has very minor scratches, mainly on the side body fairing. I went to snowcity to see how much it'd cost to buy a whole new fairing... its $663. I'm not willing to pay that and I was also looking to sell it in the next month, so I'd prefer to fix these scratches.

Does anyone know a good body shop to sand down these parts and repaint them as if nothing has ever happened? I want the parts to have the exact same colour as before in order to match the other side of the motorcycle.

View attachment 50561

The cost to fix it is likely going to exceed any additional amount you would get for the bike. How much do you think it should cost to repair plastic, respray and resticker "as if nothing has ever happened"? It's a great little bike, I would sell it with some dings.

i would probably sell it as is. bikes go down, we get it. the market is hot, you're probably already going to come out ahead vs a normal market regardless of some cosmetics.

if you intend to market it as 'never down' and someone with a discerning eye catches something you're busted and a 'liar'. that kind of thing can follow people.

View attachment 50561

Lots of places to do what you want. It would probably be more than the cost of the oem bodywork.
Listen to the advice already given.

Back
Top Bottom