Driver Who Killed 7 Motorcyclists Wants His Driver's License Back | GTAMotorcycle.com

Driver Who Killed 7 Motorcyclists Wants His Driver's License Back

I'm tempted to move it to General Discussion as I assume this will spiral into anything-but a debate about law, but we shall see!

😁

Reactions: TK4
HERE is a good timeline of the case.

As abhorrent as it seems, I don't see how they can get around giving him his license back. He was found 'not guilty' on all counts.

He should have been suspended at the time of the accident, but he wasn't because of faulty system.

The whole thing is a cluster.

HERE is a good timeline of the case.

As abhorrent as it seems, I don't see how they can get around giving him his license back. He was found 'not guilty' on all counts.

He should have been suspended at the time of the accident, but he wasn't because of faulty system.

The whole thing is a cluster.
Since it's a privilege not a right, they can probably make something up. Nothing to do with the final crash but upon review of your driving history, we decline to reinstate your license and have updated your status to permanently ineligible.

Looking at everything this guy has done and got away with. I doubt not having a license will stop him from driving for very long...

Unless there's someway to pursue the suspension that they didn't invoke, if they haven't already, it looks like they should give him his license back.
From the evidence of his trial above, it's now more likely that one of the motorcyclists killed the seven of them, and he should be able to sue for his losses, and put this behind him. If he gets back into drinking/drugs behind the wheel, then that's on him.

Back
Top Bottom